List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. I come in peace. Just spit balling, but it's a topic for both our clubs. I'd be interested to hear where you guys are on this.

I want to open a discussion about the potential Keane trade which might help both Collingwood and Adelaide (and Melbourne). I'm wondering if we can perform the miracle win, win, win deal.

Mark Keane is contracted to Adelaide for next year and as you might know, Adelaide are quite interested in Harrison Petty from the Dee's. He's also contracted for one more year. Petty is a more advanced player than Keane just now but potentially, they're both about the same. Both good solid KPP's with Keane's ceiling yet unknown. I think Melbourne will ask a lot for a contracted Petty and Adelaide will also ask a lot for a contracted Keane.

How do we make it work for all clubs to win out of this?

Adelaide and Melbourne could just do a deal but your interest in getting Keane back adds a fair bit of flexibility into any potential triangular deal.

I could start a list of options but I'd prefer to just hear what the Maggies think about this without my influence for now.

Over to you.

Cheers

Hi guys. I come in peace. Just spit balling, but it's a topic for both our clubs. I'd be interested to hear where you guys are on this.

I want to open a discussion about the potential Keane trade which might help both Collingwood and Adelaide (and Melbourne). I'm wondering if we can perform the miracle win, win, win deal.

Mark Keane is contracted to Adelaide for next year and as you might know, Adelaide are quite interested in Harrison Petty from the Dee's. He's also contracted for one more year. Petty is a more advanced player than Keane just now but potentially, they're both about the same. Both good solid KPP's with Keane's ceiling yet unknown. I think Melbourne will ask a lot for a contracted Petty and Adelaide will also ask a lot for a contracted Keane.

Adelaide and Melbourne could just do a deal but your interest in getting Keane back adds a fair bit of flexibility into any potential triangular deal.

I could start a list of options but I'd prefer to just hear what the Maggies think about this without my influence for now.

Over to you.

Cheers

I'd rather just trade you guys Jacob Ryan for Keane?

Over to you.

Cheers
I think Keane is roughly worth what Alex Keath went for in 2019. Granted Keath was uncontracted, but he was a more proven player.

Adelaide received a future second and pick 45 for Keath and a future third

I think Petty’s worth is around the same as Keane’s.

I think Keane is roughly worth what Alex Keath went for in 2019. Granted Keath was uncontracted, but he was a more proven player.

Adelaide received a future second and pick 45 for Keath and a future third

I think Petty’s worth is around the same as Keane’s.
Petty worth more. He's a very solid KPD.

Anyone know the contract situation with Brennan Cox? Great defender, could be easily pried out of Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also rate him as a defender. Melbourne will do well to get his true value as a defender, given he's barely played there in a year and is a poor forward
Hindsight will tell them it was a massive mistake not to trade him last year when Adelaide were willing to give the world for him.

Question for Pies fans: I’ve heard it mentioned a couple of times that Collingwood rated Jack Hutchinson so highly that they are considering offering a trade for him at the end of the year. Does anyone have some mail on this and if so what a proposed trade would look like?

Good luck Friday, can’t f**king stand the Bombers.

Question for Pies fans: I’ve heard it mentioned a couple of times that Collingwood rated Jack Hutchinson so highly that they are considering offering a trade for him at the end of the year. Does anyone have some mail on this and if so what a proposed trade would look like?

Sounds like you’re not to impressed with him?

We definitely rated him highly. Everyone loved him in the program. Human highlight reel. I'd love if he came back at some point.
But hadn't heard that talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back