List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself a top arm chair recruiter

I like to look of the Jacob Townsend boy 187, 90kg and moves well. Reminds me a lot of James Clement, shall now be known as stake knives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're kidding yourself if you think we're getting both Treloar and Dangerfield.
All in hope, unlikely but now we can dream

Our players that have kicked over 10 goals this season
Pendlebury: 21 games; 15 goals; 21 goal assists
Swan: 21 games; 21 goals; 16 goal assists - Av. 1 goal per game
Crisp: 21 games; 15 goals; 7 goal assists - Av. 0.71 goals per game
Varcoe: 21 games; 10 goals: 13 goal assists - Av. 0.47 goals per game
Blair: 19 games; 17 goals; 15 goal assists - Av. 0.81 goals per game
Elliott; 19 games; 34 goals; 17 goal assists - Av. 1.78 goals per game
Fasolo: 16 games; 25 goals; 15 goal assists - Av. 1.56 goals per game
Cloke: 17 games; 34 goals; 8 goal assists - Av. 2.0 goals per game
White: 17 games; 25 goals; 7 goal assists - Av. 1.47 goal per game
Avg goal per season only tells half the story. Add to that the behinds or look at the total shots on goal. Cloke accuracy is a bit below average but his # shots is a lot less. If we expect him to kick 50+ goals, he can't do that with his 60 odd shots he had this season. So either we change plan or expectations. I am in for the latter. Cloke can get 40+, an overall improvement of 5 goals per fwd, add 30 from Moore and we look good.
And now off to the game thread. Go Pies!

Triple M Footy ‏@triplemfooty
.@CollingwoodFC CEO Gary Pert in the box. "Treloar would add value to any team in the competition" #triplemfooty #aflpiesbombers

Outside of some missed clutch goals our goal kicking efficiency has been really good as a team. History suggests we won't improve much on that.

I'd be more interested in the scoring shots to I50 stats myself. I think this is an area we could really improve our efficiency. I suspect we need a few more dangerous smalls buzzing about our forward line.
To me, our forward line issues are not to do with personnel, they're because our forward line was consistently a shambolic stagnant crowded mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne got #3 for Frawley.
Ok so if they get picks a 1 and 2 and we get Kruzer and can get a top 20 pick for Witts I'm happy to take that.. it's about what WE get out of it not Carlton. System is weird if Frawley's contract and Buddy's contract are viewed as the same value effectively.

Personally, I'd rather invest is team needs then find an upgrade on a player who's playing VFL.
Yeah but thats my whole point! If we don't trade someone valuable like a Witts or Frost how are we going to get the players the team needs as you say? What are we going to use to get them in??? Kruezer is the only free agent that fits this scenario.

31m31 minutes ago
3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball
Pert: "There's no doubt we have room in the salary cap. Strong-bodied players will be high on our list." #AFLPiesDons

Hmmmmmmmmm

Treloar certainly isn't strong bodied.

Danger is!

Yeah but thats my whole point! If we don't trade someone valuable like a Witts or Frost how are we going to get the players the team needs as you say? What are we going to use to get them in??? Kruezer is the only free agent that fits this scenario.

I don't mind trading Frost or Witts, just don't want Kruezer.

If we want a another ruckman get someone cheap like Giles (btw who has shown more as a forward than Kruezer). We have Grundy, we don't need to invest heeaviliy in the ruck area. Just get some cheap back up and hope Cox shows something.

Me and a mate have a FB page that does supercoach scores and footy news etc..

Received a message from a guy who says Danger won't go to Geelong but to a melb team that played against each in Round 21.

We played Richmond that round.

Says he knows some people high up at AFL house and that was the chatter.

Anyways.. could be BS but thought I'd share.

Me and a mate have a FB page that does supercoach scores and footy news etc..

Received a message from a guy who says Danger won't go to Geelong but to a melb team that played against each in Round 21.

We played Richmond that round.

Says he knows some people high up at AFL house and that was the chatter.

Anyways.. could be BS but thought I'd share.

Have heard danger to collingwood a few times once was at a sportmans night and when asked doug Hawkins said he believed he would end up at collingwood

Would actually lol so hard if danger snaked everyone and didn't end up at either Adelaide or Geelong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back