List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Treloar again today, good player but nothing special really. Gets heaps of handballs. I rarely see him kick it. Laughable that people think we'll have to trade 2 first rounders for him.

I watched Tthatar again today, good player but nothing special really. Gets heaps of handballs. I rarely see him kick it. Laughable that people think we'll have to trade 2 first rounders for him.
Aish yes and your just joined the chase for kruser, would that not suggest someone u were chasing has said no.

I watched Treloar again today, good player but nothing special really. Gets heaps of handballs. I rarely see him kick it. Laughable that people think we'll have to trade 2 first rounders for him.

So you call AFL Experts and List Mangement people are Idiots then?

He had 11 kicks today... Does that qualify for rarely?

Great the GWS posters are back

Everyone who Claims to have a Source gets Abused
Pity if we are missing out on information. Although I must say that today's "rental rumour" ( but NOT the OP ) deserved every bit of scrutiny .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish yes and your just joined the chase for kruser, would that not suggest someone u were chasing has said no.

Maybe Richmond beat up there chances in the media as a last effort attempt to try and sway the player that has decided on somewhere else ? Maybe geelong have been doing the same ?

Answer the question why would he want to be with us.gws are a lot closer to success then we are and with Buckley as coach we are a miles away.

ATTENTION ATTENTION.. ALL BIGFOOTY POSTERS.

"Sauce" is a word that means a liquid substance poured over food to enhance flavor such as Soy sauce, Tomato sauce, Cranberry sauce.

"Source" is a word in the English language that refers to the beginning of something or the cause of something or a person, book or other reference that gives information.

In almost all situations here on Bigfooty it will be the latter meaning and spelling that you will require. I hope this clarifies matters for you. Please make note of this in future because spelling is important people and as Collingwood supporters we have standards to maintain. Also, there's only so many times we can reply "Worcestershire" to your "Sauce"?? posts before it stops being funny.

Last edited:
Answer the question why would he want to be with us.gws are a lot closer to success then we are and with Buckley as coach we are a miles away.

Close losses from memory Sydney , port , freo , hawthorn reverse that it's a 14 win season. One of the youngest sides. I think bucks has really turned the corner with this group

Close losses from memory Sydney , port , freo , hawthorn reverse that it's a 14 win season. One of the youngest sides. I think bucks has really turned the corner with this group
Out of all the other teams you crows supporters are by far the best.

ATTENTION ATTENTION.. ALL BIGFOOTY POSTERS.

"Sauce" is a word that means a liquid substance poured over food to enhance flavor such as Soy sauce, Tomato sauce, Cranberry sauce.

"Source" is a word in the English language that refers to the beginning of something or the cause of something or a person, book ore other reference that gives information.

In almost all situations here on Bigfooty it will be the latter meaning and spelling that you will require. I hope this clarifies matters for you. Please make note of this in future because spelling is important people and as Collingwood supporters we have standards to maintain. Also, there's only so many times we can reply "Worcestershire" to your "Sauce"?? posts before it stops being funny.
Whats your sauce?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back