List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pick 10 and freeman for saints pick 5.

Then trade pick 5 and second rounder this year for treolar.

I'm not sure about the points system, but I feel like that should be enough for GWS.
essentially, pick 5 and 25 for treolar.

That's very similar to the beams trade except for the steak knife.

You watch other sports, Smitty?
Not as religiously as AFL. Maybe I should. I like the NFL on Monday, not really an EPL fan, I can watch NBA, not huge on NRL but can still watch it here and there.

I would really love for you to take him and see him getting games. has fallen behind a few players on our list. He is a free agent and would come pretty cheap salary cap wise(depending how bad Brisbane want him). Hawks might prefer for him to go to Brisbane because they will trade for him because they don't want their F/A compo taken away.
Would would you offer if it came down to a trade?

We wouldn't consider him if we had to trade you'd think.

Paul Connors today:

“He wants to play footy. Don’t forget Collingwood’s got (Adam) Treloar (reportedly coming to the club), they’ve got (Jack) Crisp, they’ve got (Levi) Greenwood. They’re not even chasing (James) Aish because they think they’re probably in the position they’ve built"

First I've heard of this. Can anyone with decent sources confirm if we've cooled on Aish? BEEG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shift work's a biatch, I know. Can make it hard to get out and about.

Certainly is and for me who has to work tonight and can't have my phone on me or access to "Bigfooty" it means I've gotta spend nearly the whole day following catching up on all the Bigfooty goss....which to be honest doesn't change much over 100 pages or so lol but is good reading!!

I'm the only one that rates Whitecross? At worst, handy depth. With a preseason under his belt and a bit of luck with injuries, he'd be in our best 22.

Skilled flanker/mid not unlike Higgins.

My partner is a hawks supporter and he had said to me multiple times that he was viewed as a potential hawthorn captain by a lot of their supporters now obviously this was prior to his knee injuries but he was clearly highly rated by many of their supporters

and a female is the cause
make of it anyway you wish hear this from a bomber member
This was talked about in the rumourscandal thread, so you are trying to say buddy did tipos mrs

Suckling from Hawthorn is a FA right?

Pies need accurate long kick off halfback/wing...

Proven player in the role we hoped Young and Seedsman would fill

Sounds like Suckling is going to Brisbane

Do you know what a salary cap is? you can't get 2 players chewing up 1.3m+ per year in 1 season. Who are you gonna let go off to get the money?
we have 10 pct of sal cap to use next year or approx. 1 mio so could absorb that. swanny would be on a reduced contratce if he stays on in 2017, so that would pretty much cover it. Jessie white off next year at 350k add young at 350 this year and there is wriggle room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back