List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the news Howe is still a possibility I see BEEG deleted his recent post where he says we aren't interested in Howe and never were.
Lucky I've quoted it.
Aisho Going Elsewhere here

and he forgot about this one

ps. hopefully pie time 's mail on the timing of Treloar's (or is it someone else lolol) announcement is better than his Scharenberg's deal deadline.

I aim to please :)
PieBeast Let this go - We all choose what we want to believe and who we want to believe, no one forces this down your throat. There is an ignore function that can certainly if you can't deal with posts from individuals but there's no need for this sort of thing.

There are plenty of other options for you should you only want factual information.

Finally listened to what Gubby Allan had to say and he was actually very clever in what he had to say re Treloar. He never said they were actually negotiating with other clubs. He said that Treloar was very valuable, that several clubs had enquired about him and that there was still a way to go in that one (hopefully he meant a day to go not a week). Said it the right way to leave it open to interpretation a bit and of course everyone jumped to the anti-Collingwood conclusion.

Yep. The key word there being 'had', which obviously would have been true. When I heard the snippet on the Collingwood website it was clear it wasn't anywhere near as sinister as it has been made out. Like others have said, it's a poker game.

Finally listened to what Gubby Allan had to say and he was actually very clever in what he had to say re Treloar. He never said they were actually negotiating with other clubs. He said that Treloar was very valuable, that several clubs had enquired about him and that there was still a way to go in that one (hopefully he meant a day to go not a week). Said it the right way to leave it open to interpretation a bit and of course everyone jumped to the anti-Collingwood conclusion.

I got the same thing out of it. He never ever said they where talking to any other club and Trade was Far Off. How long who knows. That was open to Tepertation as well

Grubby owes us for kicking to Simon Beasley and costing us that game

I can't see us giving two first rounders, if it was the deal would be done. And 2 first rounders is more then the danger trade. I couldn't see dekka giving away next years first but I could be wrong
I'm not a fan of giving up two first-rounders either, seems over the top given Dangerfield didn't command that. However what they're suggesting is actually a first-round and the downgrade of a first-rounder (ours) to a second-rounder (theirs), which I suppose is not as bad. Would much prefer to give up a first and a second, however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the talk of Treloar going to Collingwood and the deal being agreed upon months ago, would it be stupid to think that the Giants and the Pies have pretty much said we'll give you a couple days of "Stalling" to allow the Giants to save face in regards to their supporters. Let the Giants to do a bit of Big Talking for a couple of days before its announced.

With all the talk of Treloar going to Collingwood and the deal being agreed upon months ago, would it be stupid to think that the Giants and the Pies have pretty much said we'll give you a couple days of "Stalling" to allow the Giants to save face in regards to their supporters. Let the Giants to do a bit of Big Talking for a couple of days before its announced.

Maybe and Maybe Not

And with the news Howe is still a possibility I see BEEG deleted his recent post where he says we aren't interested in Howe and never were.
Lucky I've quoted it.
Aisho Going Elsewhere here

and he forgot about this one

ps. hopefully pie time 's mail on the timing of Treloar's (or is it someone else lolol) announcement is better than his Scharenberg's deal deadline.

I aim to please :)

We won't get Howe, you got what you wanted I don't share info any more and I don't know what you're talking about with the deleted, I post a lot I forget what I write most the time

PieBeast Let this go - We all choose what we want to believe and who we want to believe, no one forces this down your throat. There is an ignore function that can certainly if you can't deal with posts from individuals but there's no need for this sort of thing.

There are plenty of other options for you should you only want factual information.
You know what?

How about you let this go and stop telling me to let this go.

If you don't consider people blatantly lying and hence leading to the pollution of this board with garbage against the rules you should have no issue with me exposing and laughing at it.

Yep. The key word there being 'had', which obviously would have been true. When I heard the snippet on the Collingwood website it was clear it wasn't anywhere near as sinister as it has been made out. Like others have said, it's a poker game.

Exactly wht i thought. Being very cheeky that bloke

Grubby owes us for kicking to Simon Beasley and costing us that game

Gubby Allen got the Bucks deal done back in the day

On the flip side he was also Lethals right hand man during "that" era against the Pies.

He is just doing his job trying to get the best deal for GWS.

All I know is Treloar will be a Pie........what day that will happen is irrelevant.

We won't get Howe, you got what you wanted I don't share info any more and I don't know what you're talking about with the deleted, I post a lot I forget what I write most the time
Hey Beeg don't let him get to you. Most of us love what you post. Try the ignore, it's great for posters like that and create's a really trippy experience when you see other posters reply to them because you can see the reply but not the original post :D

Hey Beeg don't let him get to you. Most of us love what you post. Try the ignore, it's great for posters like that and create's a really trippy experience when you see other posters reply to them because you can see the reply but not the original post :D
I support this suggestion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back