List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The poll at the top of this thread only has 4% voting the Aish trade to be done first, could they be right :eek:

St Kilda and Essendon (two clubs which are complete morons at the trade table and get **** all done) have pretty much finalised there big trade, and we still sit here waiting for other clubs before we move.

ugh.
Pretty sure every club has to wait for another when trading. Unilateral trades don't work too good.

Both the Treloar and Aish deal are absolute certainties. There's no reason at all to leap at an inferior deal (say Giants' pick 27 instead of 21 or 19) just because we're impatient.

i don't know why people getting stressed about Treloar. Will be done. Its being held up by Carlton I would think.

Aish will get done as well.

Everyone just relax and do the form guide for Cox Plate and let me know what you come up with :)
jl8DWMH.jpg

Stuff waiting around for Carlton and pick 21 just accept gws pick 27 and get the deal done ffs.

As far as I am concerned they can take as long as they need to get the best deal done for the pies. The difference between 21 and 27 could be significant if we miss a good KPF prospect.

Harden up people.

OK guys, my sources (don't ask me for them, they don't actually exist) tell me that the reason this trade is taking so long is that the genius of Hine is working on a 6 CLUB MEGA TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is:

Collingwood gain - Treloar (from GWS), Aish (from Bris), Finlayson (from GWS)
Collingwood lose - pick 7, 2016 1st round pick, pick 26, pick 63

GWS gain - pick 7 (from Coll), Coll 2016 1st round pick, pick 19 (from Rich), pick 63 (from Coll)
GWS lose - Treloar, Finlayson, Sumner, Plowman, Phillips, Lamb

Carlton gain - Sumner (from GWS), Plowman (from GWS), Phillips (from GWS), Lamb (from GWS)
Carlton lose - Yarran, pick 20

Brisbane gain - Bastinac (from North), pick 26 (from Coll)
Brisbane lose - Aish

Richmond gain - Yarran (from Carl)
Richmond lose - pick 19

North gain - pick 20 (from Carl)
North lose - Bastinac

You heard it here first, looking forward to simultaneous Treloar, Aish and Finlayson "Welcome to Collingwood" threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I am concerned they can take as long as they need to get the best deal done for the pies. The difference between 21 and 27 could be significant if we miss a good KPF prospect.

Harden up people.

That 2nd Rounder Seems to be the Holding Up Point

Treloar and aish will both get done, were the ones in the box seat as both brions and gws will be the big losers if the trades dont go through, we wont have to draft a midfielder or a backman for a few drafts we have so much depth in those areas: kpb we have frost, marsh, reid, brown and keefe from 2017, add sharenberg, ramsay, oxley, maynard, toovey, langdon, williams and sinclair and thats a hell of alot of depth there.
Midfield we have: swan, sidebottom, pendlebury, adams, crisp, de goey, broomhead, greenwood, varcoe and add aish and treloar and thats one of the deepest midfields around, rucks we have 3 in grundy, witts and cox so were covered there, we have added howe in the forward half which i think is a good move, all we need to address is a forward crumber and a developing kpf which i think we can manage with our remaining picks in the next 2 drafts, i also think we could do with another pure outside player with speed in the lewis jetta, brad hill mould, in hine we trust!! Im very excited at our list build and i dont see too many future weaknesses in our list apart from someone to replace cloke

OK guys, my sources (don't ask me for them, they don't actually exist) tell me that the reason this trade is taking so long is that the genius of Hine is working on a 6 CLUB MEGA TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is:

Collingwood gain - Treloar (from GWS), Aish (from Bris), Finlayson (from GWS)
Collingwood lose - pick 7, 2016 1st round pick, pick 26, pick 63

GWS gain - pick 7 (from Coll), Coll 2016 1st round pick, pick 19 (from Rich), pick 63 (from Coll)
GWS lose - Treloar, Finlayson, Sumner, Plowman, Phillips, Lamb

Carlton gain - Sumner (from GWS), Plowman (from GWS), Phillips (from GWS), Lamb (from GWS)
Carlton lose - Yarran, pick 20

Brisbane gain - Bastinac (from North), pick 26 (from Coll)
Brisbane lose - Aish

Richmond gain - Yarran (from Carl)
Richmond lose - pick 19

North gain - pick 20 (from Carl)
North lose - Bastinac

You heard it here first, looking forward to simultaneous Treloar, Aish and Finlayson "Welcome to Collingwood" threads.
If you had have thrown in something about a Barista, I still would have said that it was bullshit.

St Kilda and Essendon (two clubs which are complete morons at the trade table and get **** all done) have pretty much finalised there big trade, and we still sit here waiting for other clubs before we move.

ugh.

Yeah but that's the difference "Reacharound".....we sit and weight for the right deal that suits/benefits us....we don't pull the trigger like these other moron trading clubs.....there's still another 2 days of trading left, it ain't a sprint!!

Normally we dont take this long to do deals. Meaninf it has to be other clubs f*****g around and there is really much hine can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back