List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting aside, there is a lot of goodwill (rightly so) for Aish.
Some chatter from the media (they of only good intentions) re Aish.
Suddenly we're in there as if Aish is an All Australian regular.
Really good player but a long way to go....

Edit: I really really like him.
Just mentioning he's not elite at this stage.
But I like him a lot!
Not Scharenberg like, that's a special kind of like :D

The whole thing about the Aish / Greenwood rumour, as much as it sounds completely false for all the reasons people have mentioned, we know Gold Coast is after players.

Could it be we are involved with a late play for JOM? Or first round picks from GC to pick up Rockcliff from Brisbane.

Food for thought.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Peter Moore is a polite, friendly and level headed man, who has successfully raised a quality young son, who is going to be huge for us for a long time. This will be a good thing for us as he keeps Darcy grounded.
Make no mistake dad and mum are very grounded and keep Darcy very well schooled.
I'm so excited about what Darcy will bring to us in future.....

So it looks like Rockliff is actually going to be traded but we have now ruled ourselves out? lol wut

His contract would be a huge stumbling block.
$800k with 4yrs to run.
Not to mention we don't what Brisbane will want in return for his trade value.

We can't make him our near highest paid player in the Pendlebury echelon and certainly not worth more than Treloar.
It sends a poor message to the playing group.

Oh and the fact that he is a tosser too....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Moore is a polite, friendly and level headed man, who has successfully raised a quality young son, who is going to be huge for us for a long time. This will be a good thing for us as he keeps Darcy grounded.

and Peter said Leaving Collingwood was his Biggest Mistake;):thumbsu:

The only possible explanation I can see for Aish being up for trade is if he is being used to get a superstar like Lynch, or maybe even a potential gun key forward such as Wright.

The most likely (almost certain) explanation is that he isn't up for trade at all.

Barrett Did end by Saying he doubts either be Traded. Showing how Little Info he had or had none at all

The whole thing about the Aish / Greenwood rumour, as much as it sounds completely false for all the reasons people have mentioned, we know Gold Coast is after players.

Could it be we are involved with a late play for JOM? Or first round picks from GC to pick up Rockcliff from Brisbane.

Food for thought.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
We're not in the race for JOM. We aren't having a late play. Stop dreaming. lol

And he's a lawyer who might know a thing or two about contracts.
Makes complete sense to keep the money in the family.
This will never become another Cloke scenario.

People bagging chris mayne take a step back.
Watch his interview... this bloke is gonna give everything to the black & white. Thats enough for me, and it should excite you knowing he'll never give up, and give the club you love his all.
Might even become a cult hero for us.
I'm very looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back