List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really love pointing out your opinion on how little info journos supposedly have don't you?
It's there job, accept it.

Why don't you accept he likes to give his opinion on how little info journos supposedly know?

People bagging chris mayne take a step back.
Watch his interview... this bloke is gonna give everything to the black & white. Thats enough for me, and it should excite you knowing he'll never give up, and give the club you love his all.
It's not Mayne the player that was the issue for a lot of us I think. More the term of contract and cap space. The only guy I can see getting delisted or retiring in the next few years is Goldsack and maybe Brown. Neither on big money. So it is going to put a squeeze on future trades and it basically rules us out of Rockliff/Motlop or anyone else of that calibre this trade period.

Peter Moore is a polite, friendly and level headed man, who has successfully raised a quality young son, who is going to be huge for us for a long time. This will be a good thing for us as he keeps Darcy grounded.
I get that but I'm telling to what I know from people who have dealt with him over Darcy. He is over the top and demanding about Darcy and his footy. The most difficult parent they've dealt with, including David Cloke three times.

People bagging chris mayne take a step back.
Watch his interview... this bloke is gonna give everything to the black & white. Thats enough for me, and it should excite you knowing he'll never give up, and give the club you love his all.
I agree, I was really impressed listening to him speak. You'd also think given the recent success of similarly regarded players (Varcoe, Howe & Crisp) that they might be willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say maybe the club knows more than bigfooty posters.

Great stuff.
He's going to be someone I suspect we're all going to admire lots.

Ps Nic Stevens for the ladies team, nice interview too

the only players i would trade Aish for are
Lynch
Wright
Sam Reid
or a top 10 pick/

after all that being said, hes going no where.
Why on earth would you trade Aish for Sam Reid....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Peter doesn't try and bend us over like David.
Do you remember David at Jasons tribunal appearance pre GF?
In a mikes hard lemonade t shirt.
Was something.

Is this correct?

We have secured Wells and Mayne.
We have opted not to pursue Rockliff.
No news on WHE / Stewart.
Cloke not yet a Bulldog.
Frost to Brisbane soon to be finalized.
Witts potentially to GCS.
Marley Williams looking likelier to stay.

I get that but I'm telling to what I know from people who have dealt with him over Darcy. He is over the top and demanding about Darcy and his footy. The most difficult parent they've dealt with, including David Cloke three times.

Peter is not any old parent.

Newby to the board so don't crucify me if I'm wrong but irrespective of what journos and Barrett says about Aish, isn't there a rule called the Blumfield rule of something whereby if you trade someone in they have to be on your list at least two years before you can trade them out? Sure one of the Bombers four they lost from the 2000 Premiership team this happens to and the AFL brought in a rule to stop that.

Is this correct?

We have secured Wells and Mayne.Correct
We have opted not to pursue Rockliff.Correct
No news on WHE / Stewart. Correct
Cloke not yet a Bulldog. will be a bulldog by end of the week
Frost to Brisbane soon to be finalized. Havent heard anything.
Witts potentially to GCS. GCS or Bris
Marley Williams looking likelier to stay.Nope, hes gone,

All good bud, I'm only commenting on my dealings with him, and I ALWAYS found him to be the opposite of Damir.

Is this correct?

We have secured Wells and Mayne. yes
We have opted not to pursue Rockliff. probably ... because of the size of the wells/mayne contract
No news on WHE / Stewart. correct
Cloke not yet a Bulldog. correct
Frost to Brisbane soon to be finalized. probably
Witts potentially to GCS. maybe
Marley Williams looking likelier to stay. hope so/QUOTE]

He has a few more runs on the board than you.
Great, good on him.
I just don't see the need to add 'it just shows how little journos know' after he pokes a hole in every story. Not many stories/whispers are concrete.... its their job to report on even the smallest of whispers.
People would complain theres not enough news if they pushed these rumours to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back