List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane reportedly offering late 3rd rounder for Frosty. They currently have pick 51 in the 3rd round. That equates to a pick 38 bid for Brown/Daicos with f/s discount. Easy done.

Other hypothetical-
Gibbs to Crows for Pick 13
Rockliff to carlton for pick 13
Lions get pick 13.

Rockliff would fit in well at carlton.

Anyone with inside word on aish... dont know what is going on anymore with this club..

Is this a hypothetical or inside word?

Just opinion

Pies could potentially have 2, 1st rounders next year to go after a big fish.

What are the chances on getting Stewart, if any? Does anyone have any info?

Granted I haven't seen much of him (he did tear a game apart at one stage this year didn't he?) , but he is a great size and a perfect age to compliment Moore.

What would he cost, and could he be packaged with WHE?

Brisbane reportedly offering late 3rd rounder for Frosty. They currently have pick 51 in the 3rd round. That equates to a pick 38 bid for Brown/Daicos with f/s discount. Easy done.

Other hypothetical-
Gibbs to Crows for Pick 13
Rockliff to carlton for pick 13
Lions get pick 13.

Rockliff would fit in well at carlton.

I hope you are correct.

The irony is that the compo picks for Wells and Mayne (and any others) may impact on our ability to accumulate enough F/S points to take both Brown and Daicos.

who the **** is jarryd lyons?
The crows low-balled him on his contract negotiations then offered him as trade bait in exchange for Bryce Gibbs. Carlton laughed it off. There is no way that we would be offering up two midfielders for somebody who has played just over 50 games in 5 years and cannot establish a place in the senior team. Furthermore, Aish wanted out of Brisbane from day one as he wanted to be in a football playing state, so he will not be part of any trade to GCS etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the chances on getting Stewart, if any? Does anyone have any info?

Granted I haven't seen much of him (he did tear a game apart at one stage this year didn't he?) , but he is a great size and a perfect age to compliment Moore.

What would he cost, and could he be packaged with WHE?
He's meeting with the club this week (saw someone say today) Geniune chance to get him. He's not a KPF type. He's a flanker.

Not sure if already mentioned but I caught a little of KB's show today and seems the Marchbank deal is stalling with Carlton who are unwilling to part with pick 5 and GWS standing firm. KB at pains to point out that Collingwood had thrown a massive offer to Marchbank. I like how when KB mentions these sorts of things in relation to Collingwood his tone suggests we are some kind of reckless, irresponsible club throwing offers around without any thought.

Anyway. Got me thinking - does this make us more or less able to get Stewart? Are we still any chance to lure Marchbank or is he a lock to Carlton. Just idle speculation but I wouldn't mind trying to develop Stewart. I thought he showed a bit last year and I'm not comfortable with our forward stocks right now.

Edit - just spotted your post above RupetFan. Cheers, very much enjoying your insights this trade period.

I'm calling bullshit to both Aish and Greenwood being traded.

I know Bucks wasn't very impressed with Aish when he first arrived and the start of the year, but his last few weeks were really good so surely he has changed his mind about him.

Not sure if already mentioned but I caught a little of KB's show today and seems the Marchbank deal is stalling with Carlton who are unwilling to part with pick 5 and GWS standing firm. KB at pains to point out that Collingwood had thrown a massive offer to Marchbank. I like how when KB mentions these sorts of things in relation to Collingwood his tone suggests we are some kind of reckless, irresponsible club throwing offers around without any thought.

Anyway. Got me thinking - does this make us more or less able to get Stewart? Are we still any chance to lure Marchbank or is he a lock to Carlton. Just idle speculation but I wouldn't mind trying to develop Stewart. I thought he showed a bit last year and I'm not comfortable with our forward stocks right now.

I really wish Balme would stop telling KB what are trade plans are. Apparently we offered him $600-$700k a year but he had his heart set on Blues.

I might have to change the title of the thread 'Balme my new hero' to something else if KB keeps coming out with Collingwood related trades that he should know nothing about.

I really wish Balme would stop telling KB what are trade plans are. Apparently we offered him $600-$700k a year but he had his heart set on Blues.

I might have to change the title of the thread 'Balme my new hero' to something else if KB keeps coming out with Collingwood related trades that he should know nothing about.
I don't believe for a second that we offered Marchbank, a player with 7 games to his name, the same coin as we offered Treloar. KB is having a lend and sucking plenty of people in it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back