List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish Balme would stop telling KB what are trade plans are. Apparently we offered him $600-$700k a year but he had his heart set on Blues.

I might have to change the title of the thread 'Balme my new hero' to something else if KB keeps coming out with Collingwood related trades that he should know nothing about.

Yeah. Not that I'm a 'law talking guy' or anything but it almost feels like a kind of intellectual property violation from Balmo. Or breach of confidence or 'good bloke ness' or something. Whatever it is I don't like it either

I don't believe for a second that we offered Marchbank, a player with 7 games to his name, the same coin as we offered Treloar. KB is having a lend and sucking plenty of people in it seems!

Yes hence the use of the word 'apparently.' To be fair now that i think back it was Brian Waldron that brought it up and mentioned that Balme told KB, whilst KB laughed.

From Hine himself.

"Under no circumstances is James Aish getting traded. Nor for that matter is Jordan De Goey," he said.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...onsider-move-to-richmond-20161012-gs0x25.html

Can we please stop taking the bait from Barrett please? He is about 0 & 10 this trade & free agency period.
Just laugh & mock him.

Somebody really needs to call out Barrett on all his bullshitting. Seriously he's been spewing so much trash lately, a lot more than he usually does.

I don't believe for a second that we offered Marchbank, a player with 7 games to his name, the same coin as we offered Treloar. KB is having a lend and sucking plenty of people in it seems!

Feel like he still hasn't quite come to terms with his ill-fated solo crusade to 'will' Trelaor to Richmond last year.

On the subject of flaky journalism I don't think that particular effort on his part received enough mockery. Though of course he gets away with saying pretty much anything because he's just a 'shit stirrer'.

If I had endless time to stir the pot myself I'd try to phone his programme with a rumour from an impeccable source that Prestia has had a change of heart and has now nominated Collingwood after we put a huge deal in front of him. I don't want Prestia but I think this would tip most Richmond fans over the edge and be good pay back for the sh1t they put us all through last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Hine himself.

"Under no circumstances is James Aish getting traded. Nor for that matter is Jordan De Goey," he said.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...onsider-move-to-richmond-20161012-gs0x25.html

Can we please stop taking the bait from Barrett please? He is about 0 & 10 this trade & free agency period.
Just laugh & mock him.
tumblr_lojsg8bhRP1qjazks.gif

As expected the Mayne and Wells deals went through relatively easily, well compared to how many deals the other clubs have got done anyway.

I'd expect Frost, Witts and Cloke to be trade by the close of business on Friday now. Both the Suns, Dogs and Lions have had plenty of time to chat to other clubs about JOM and Rockliff, there will come a time when the Pies tell them to sit down or we will talk to other clubs about these players.

As for the talk about a few compensation picks costing us Brown and Daicos, I've honestly never heard anything as stupid. Daicos will cost us a 4th round pick at most (after the deduction). Getting put back 5-6 spots due to compo picks at that stage of the draft is almost irrelevant.

Brown as we know will cost more, but even then, as long as no one bids in the first round we will get enough of a reduction to most likely take him with a third round pick.

James Stewart was spotted at the Holden Centre today too, might have just been visiting all clubs interested in him, but we are still in the race for both he and WHE, but wouldn't expect movement on either front till next week.

As for Rockliff, I doubt it, the only way I can possibly see us getting him is if it comes down to the final day of the trade period and the Lions can't off load him. Then we might get him cheap. But I doubt it.

Last edited:
Fantastic to hear and Damo yet again looks like an Idiot.

Though Greenwood was not said to be Traded
That's coz nobody cares if Levi gets traded lol!

Aish showed up to the club very under developed. Club was quite surprised how far back he was. He took strides this year. He's not up for trade. End of story.

Remember hearing the same thing about Karnezis when he came over. That how far behind that he was

From people who have dealt with a lot of top AFL footballers as juniors they said the worst former AFL parent they have had was Peter Moore.

They had dealings with David Cloke too but it was Moore who was overbearing and non stop.
I've heard quite a few people speak very highly of David Cloke

As expected the Mayne and Wells deals went through relatively easily, well compared to how many deals the other clubs have got done anyway.

I'd expect Frost and Cloke to be trade by the close of business on Friday now. Both the Suns and Lions have had plenty of time to chat to other clubs about JOM and Rockliff, there will come a time when the Pies tell them to sit down or we will talk to other clubs about these players.

As for the talk about a few compensation picks costing us Brown and Daicos, I've honestly never heard anything as stupid. Daicos will cost us a 4th round pick at most (after the deduction). Getting put back 5-6 spots due to compo picks at that stage of the draft is almost irrelevant.

Brown as we know will cost more, but even then, as long as no one bids in the first round we will get enough of a reduction to most likely take him with a third round pick.

James Stewart was spotted at the Holden Centre today too, might have just been visiting all clubs interested in him, but we are still in the race for both he and WHE, but wouldn't expect movement on either front till next week.

As for Rockliff, I doubt it, the only way I can possibly see us getting him is if it comes down to the final day of the trade period and the Lions can't off load him. Then we might get him cheap. But I doubt it.
Witts and Williams? Will they be currency for the GWS boys or can we make a late play for someone who needs a new home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back