List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it seems like the most radical list management clean out we've done in my time supporting the pies. We seem to be outing the vast majority of players with sub par skills and there were a lot to begin with !

I agree and I'm not against it but gee it is a massive slap in the face of our recruiting team. They were the ones who brought in most of these blokes. May be why they were all put on notice.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Buckethead. His claim to fame is that he was actually raised by chickens. That was enough for Axel in the Guns n Roses session musician carousel years
Nah mate.. his claim to fame is ... Best guitarist on the planet!!! Good with the numb-chucks too!

Sorry, didn't realise that you brought up his name.
Yes, this could happen. He only played 3 games in 2016 after 19 in 2015. Former pick 14 from Melbourne.
Could easily give them our second for both him and WHE. Carlton were sniffing around. Definately more opportunity for him at the pies...?

Some feedback from NEAFL and AFL games.
upload_2016-10-16_20-26-2.png
upload_2016-10-16_20-27-27.png

Nope. This. But I can understand you don't want to listen it so the lyrics are below...

A new life begins
Destroy Everything
Obliterate what makes us weak
Destroy Everything
Decimate what threatens me
Cleanse this world with flame
End this, cleanse this
Rebuild and start again
Obliterate what makes us weak
End this and embrace the destruction
End this to embrace new life

so I'm guessing you think we should trade Langdon then

Sorry, didn't realise that you brought up his name.
Yes, this could happen. He only played 3 games in 2016 after 19 in 2015. Former pick 14 from Melbourne.
Could easily give them our second for both him and WHE. Carlton were sniffing around. Definately more opportunity for him at the pies...?
Has SOS done anything else apart from raiding the GWS NEAFL reserves team. I think a second may be a bit tight. Even GWS must be concerned at depth with all the departing players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has SOS done anything else apart from raiding the GWS NEAFL reserves team. I think a second may be a bit tight. Even GWS must be concerned at depth with all the departing players
He is the only recruiter I know who has overpaid for the same players twice.

so I'm guessing you think we should trade Langdon then
Perhaps.
So far this week was the easy part, the non-negotiables.
Those who we could get without a fuss and/or let go without a fuss.
Will have do a body count come Thursday...

Wouldn't it be great if O'Meara's main reason for joining Hawthorn was to play alongside it's premiership heroes?
At least he gets to play alongside Vickery! That's a bonus..... right......? Right???

Don't mean to toot me own horn but take a closer look at our post to like ratios Mr Rioli
ahem... yeah that's what I mean you are a safe inoffensive poster who the umpires like and wins a Brownlow medal and I'm.. ahem.. not as "generally popular" as you to the corporate masses cos I is black.

So it's out Nathan Brown and in his twin brother Mitch? I believe Mitch is a free agent too. 'Mitch's wife Shae, an elite netballer, chose to move from her ANZ Championship club West Coast Fever to sign with Collingwood in the newly formed National Netball League.' Is this a sign? They're pretty much identical with size and weight (NBrown weighs 3 more kgs). MBrown also has announced he's eyeing a move to Victoria. People happy to have him at Collingwood or nah?

Didn't even noticed that I just clicked over 19,000 shit irrelevant posts that have never been seen by 90% of BF users due to being on most posters ignore list - yay me!
is that's why l did not see it

While we are cleaning the house we should/should've included to the list:

Blair
Sinclair
Oxley
Cox
Goldsack

Huh? When on the park Sinclair has been great for us this season. Cox is a cat b rookie...

Replacing Nate with Mitch seems like a stupid idea. Surely that is not the path the club is going to go down. What net gain is there from it? Also I can't see the recruiting department pulling out any big surprises as we don't have the currency. Seems to me like 2017 will be played with a make shift defense. If Reid can stay fit I think we will be ok.

So it's out Nathan Brown and in his twin brother Mitch? I believe Mitch is a free agent too. 'Mitch's wife Shae, an elite netballer, chose to move from her ANZ Championship club West Coast Fever to sign with Collingwood in the newly formed National Netball League.' Is this a sign? They're pretty much identical with size and weight (NBrown weighs 3 more kgs). MBrown also has announced he's eyeing a move to Victoria. People happy to have him at Collingwood or nah?
Free agency is done buddy, keep up. We aren't getting Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back