List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, Wells is around 12 months older, but has played less games. Lewis has played another 21 games, pretty much equal to a season, however, this could be courtesy of a plethora of finals appearances too. Durability is the key to Wells, Lewis averages 22 games a year, Wells 17, both have about the same amount of goals, 145 for Lewis and 150 for Wells.
The reason we are getting ridiculed is the injuries that Wells has had, the Achilles issue, the lung clots, shoulder issues and the broken foot but that was courtesy of Drew Petrie standing on it.
Injuries, not age is the underlying issue and the core reason we are getting heat, but who cares, they hate us cos they ain't us!
Lewis would be a good pick up
If applicable

If i was a richmond supporter and we went to the draft and picked up D. Prestia at pick 6, i'd be stoked, don't get why this deal is complicated.

Have a read of the draft thread for the answer to your question above.

I was told again today he has been offered $750,000 per year........and they still don't want to hand over 6? :drunk:

people not enjoying a lovey weekend off?

More bad news

Got some inside info from a Scum friend that Fyffe to Carlton year after next - they are all over him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone I know shared an article on Facebook saying something like this, it didn't look like a very reliable source.

Someone I know shared an article on Facebook saying something like this, it didn't look like a very reliable source.
Let them get Fyfe and when they come for him, Fremantle will turn around and ask for the WA boy. None other than Patrick Cripps amd most likely plus a pick.

They'll have to give something up. It'll be Judd mk ii.

But, I actually think St. Kilda are probably in the box seat for a Fyfe trade. Likely to be two first rounders. If St Kilda draft a speculative WA kid in the third round this year, they could trade for Fyfe next year quite readily.

At this time of year unexpected trades can come from out of the blue. Which Collingwood players are untouchable if a player who could really help us became available. Moore, Grundy, Treloar, Adams and Pendlebury. Maybe Reid and Sidebottom. Any others?

At this time of year unexpected trades can come from out of the blue. Which Collingwood players are untouchable if a player who could really help us became available. Moore, Grundy, Treloar, Adams and Pendlebury. Maybe Reid and Sidebottom. Any others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I wouldn't even think about trading Fasolo as his value would be quite low right now but he still has good potential for us

Heard today Brent McCaffer to play/coach Kilcunda bass down Phillip Island way pretty sure is from around that area and that Dane Swan will try play a few games down there next year if his foot holds up for a reported 20k
Yeap can confirm this, trying to get swanny for a couple on the back end of the year for kilcunda.

Moore, Grundy and Treloar. Thats it for me. If someone offers an an elite KPP for the likes of Sidebottom I'd be furious at the club if they didnt explore it. Pendles wont get moved, however if a deal similar to the one we gave for Treloar (essentially 2 first rounders) came up, again I'd expect the club to have a serious look at it. The blokes getting on

Yeap can confirm this, trying to get swanny for a couple on the back end of the year for kilcunda.
Swanny will find it hard to play anywhere - he is receiving an AFL payout for an injury that has cut short his career. Trent Croad was going to play local footy and pretty sure he also received the payout. Surfice to say he never pulled on the jumper despite signing / indicating to a club he would play.

That would be all I would say all others could go depending what was coming in

Moore, Grundy and Treloar. Thats it for me. If someone offers an an elite KPP for the likes of Sidebottom I'd be furious at the club if they didnt explore it. Pendles wont get moved, however if a deal similar to the one we gave for Treloar (essentially 2 first rounders) came up, again I'd expect the club to have a serious look at it. The blokes getting on
Never touch the bottom that points to the ground and who is on our Side
Sidebottom is here to stay

Just on Marsh balls, if no interest comes his way during this weeks trade period and he decides to sit out his contract then it is possible that he might not get an opportunity at AFL level again . Both WA clubs ignored him during his draft year and while he has shown promise he is still a project player and a risk which CFC was willing to take.

I hope the WA clubs do take an interest but I hope he has good support around him right now to know that some people only get one crack at it and it is possible that walking away from CFC could mean walking away from his AFL opportunity. I hope not for his sake!
Wait a minute if he's that "depressed" he won't be able to play AFL for another club? Sounds like the biggest load of B.S to me. This is all to do with gettin away from our toxic eniron
The Grundy trade would hurt the club and if Moore was going then people might actually wake up and realise we need change down there. It doesn't take Darcy Moore seeking a trade to see that but I'm saying for those so blind it just might, then again they may just make up the same excuses.

Yes god forbid them being drafted at elite level earning anything upto 10 times the avge salary, given an opportunity most of us would kill for.....

Why should that prevent them from also choosing where they live? Some I suspect will actually take less pay for that honour. Players aren't slaves for **** sake.

Why? They are simply choosing which city they wish to live in. Most people do this.
No. most people are not on hundreds of thousand dollar contracts per year as a professional sports person, who sign relatively short term contracts which dictate where they live.
These guys are not working at Bunnings and feel like a sea change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back