List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if no trades occur with our players tomorrow what will their status be ?
As ridiculous as that would be (not you suggesting it, the actual weirdness after all this nothing actually happens) I'm guessing the non contracted players can enter the draft etc, or re negotiate new terms with us, and the contracted ones, they'd remain our property.
Would be weird but this is a weird time....

Are we any chance of getting Freeman or Close for Frost? Surely Brisbane are trying to hold
Onto all their young KPP...

They are now behind Schaeche and Hipwood. Both of them don't play with those two so one or both may be looking at options.

Both have shown something without going on with it. I'd be OK with giving one an opportunity. See how they go, and if Cox develops as a forward, and if nothing comes of it we attack this time next year for a KPF.

It's funny cause our side on paper was
Ooooh I have a fan!

Is my correspondence with opposition fans really that entertaining? :oops:

Don't let it go to your head...

We need to do some unpredictable things next year .. I'd like to see Howe played in the ruck .. Great entertainment to see him fly for a speccie 50+ times a game .. And I'd like to see Blair thrown in the ruck (& I mean literally thrown into the air by 2 teammates to contest the hit out, like they do in rugby) .. we need to throw our players around more ... and if we can't throw Blair out of our team then the next best thing would be to turn him into a human cannonball ..
me_814.jpg

If Marsh wants to go home, why don't we just do a straight swap for Michael Barlow as a "Grunt" Midfielder for 2017 and beyond. He's only 28 and at least knows how to find the football.

If Marsh wants to go home, why don't we just do a straight swap for Michael Barlow as a "Grunt" Midfielder for 2017 and beyond. He's only 28 and at least knows how to find the football.

Not sure if freo care for marsh, or if marsh in the frame of mind to play footy in 2017 for that matter... but that swap, or spending a late pick on Barlow wouldn't be a bad thing... depending on his wage demands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are now behind Schaeche and Hipwood. Both of them don't play with those two so one or both may be looking at options.

Both have shown something without going on with it. I'd be OK with giving one an opportunity. See how they go, and if Cox develops as a forward, and if nothing comes of it we attack this time next year for a KPF.
Good call. I've seen a bit of Close...happy with him for the ice skater!

What happens if no trades occur with our players tomorrow what will their status be ?

Cloke, Marsh and Williams I think would all be De-Listed and Witts and Frost might sign a 1 year deal

Anyone know why frost and brown wanted to leave? Once brown left surely frost knew he would be getting a game every week?
I guess Bucks had already had 'that chat', his cards were already marked.
Bucks is a steely eyed missile man.

Haven't caught a lot of him, but is he really THAT bad? Thought he had some dash, a fair leg on him although not sure on hitting targets..
Watch the replay of when you guys played really Wells and beat us this year.
That's an example of when he's bad.

How many "grunt" midfielders do you want?

Already have Wills, Greenwood, Adams, Crisp, De Goey.

We need outside run and slowpoke Barlow just doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back