List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

LATE MAIL:

Megatrade incoming apparently.

No other info

Edit: Apparently a big name senior player is being shopped
1410832366713.jpg

All my disappointment today (starting with the return for Witts) is my own fault.

Last year we got Treloar, Aish, Howe. This year was always going to be worse.

Still need to improve the position of our 2nd rounder though so we get at least one live earlyish pick (in case some club continues the theme of bending us over and bids early on our F/S.)

Are you being serious with your valuation of witts ? 37 is about spot on. Get over it
Lol yes I am and it seems like quite a few people agree with me, am I not allowed to voice a disapproval with the clubs dealings? How about you learn how to argue properly instead of using straw man arguments like comparing barrett's situation with Witts'.

Sigh. Yeah the state league ruckman who on form would have gotten a gig at several other clubs this year. Stuck behind the in form ruck of the comp.

Way to simplify it to justify your opinion...

"Several Clubs" is a stretch. Witts is very average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my disappointment today (starting with the return for Witts) is my own fault.

Last year we got Treloar, Aish, Howe. This year was always going to be worse.

Still need to improve the position of our 2nd rounder though so we get at least one live earlyish pick (in case some club continues the theme of bending us over and bids early on our F/S.)
This is your fault? You ****!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back