Game Day Collingwood v Melbourne 3.20pm Monday 13 June 2022 The G

Where are the missing Melbourne supporters?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really looking forward to this match. Reckon we match up well all over the ground, just need to back ourselves in. Both teams will get it into their forward 50 plenty of times but both can be wasteful in front of goal. Let’s take our chances.
Coxy to kick 3 goals.
Pies to make it 4 in a row.
Go you Magpies!!!

And Kick Straight for Goal

Yeah, with the week Melbourne have had, the state of Neil Daniher, and coming off 2 losses, I can't see the Pies getting up today but who knows? I travelled down to Sydney last year for Buck's last game with zero expectations and look what happened - with Max Lynch rucking!
Go Pies!!

Obviously would love the win from a selfish perspective, but it's hard to not want the Dees to perform well for Neale and the bigger picture that is MND
Best of health champ and others affected:thumbsu:
MND is in an important concern but does not impinge even slightly upon my wish to see the Demons taste defeat at our hands today.

Say what you like about DeGoey but there was the clip during the week of him kicking the footy with the kid whose mum has MND and he just then backs it up by holding the kids hand and making sure he gets through the banner and was just a bloody decent human to the young fella.

Hope he rips them apart today.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say what you like about DeGoey but there was the clip during the week of him kicking the footy with the kid whose mum has MND and he just then backs it up by holding the kids hand and making sure he gets through the banner and was just a bloody decent human to the young fella.

Hope he rips them apart today.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am not doubting De G's sincerity, but I am sure all the boys are well trained in how to deal with kiddies, particularly if they are to run through the banner and onto the ground. It would reflect badly on the club if some small child was left on the edge of the ground to fend for him/her/them self, even more so if he/she/they went under the legs of the players after being abandoned by the supervising player.

Cox going the Cloke yellow tack in the middle white stripe.

Foreboding sign.

Good start by Dumstall, 2 minutes talking up an opportunity for Weideman who wasn’t selected and then along with King was surprised Pendlebury started forward, which he also done last week. 🤣

Taylor Adams kicking 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back