Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
200 Games Brayden Maynard

The number '4' sounds like the word for death in Cantonese. Australia doesn’t need nuclear subs to defend it. We only need Brayden Maynard.

Brayden has been a wrecking ball for 199 games.

Let's briefly reminisce about a Collingwood Premiership Hero, lover, and philanthropist:

2014 AFL DRAFT NOTES

Maynard has a clear point of difference in the way he impacts a game. He's a tough, physical player who loves to throw his body around and anyone in the way. Competitive and with an aggressive streak, it means he's permanently involved.
maynard-graphic.jpg

RANDOM SAMPLE OF COLLINGWOOD CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

With his best friend Simon before the Brownlow (2021)

No photo description available.

Shares Simon's philosophy: see ball, get ball

Article Image

All Australian Defender (2022)

[PLAYERCARD]Brayden Maynard[/PLAYERCARD].

Bicep curling Markov as part of warm-down (2023)

[PLAYERCARD]Brayden Maynard[/PLAYERCARD] and [PLAYERCARD]Oleg Markov[/PLAYERCARD] celebrate. Picture: Darrian Traynor

Great GFs (Simon peeved Ashlee replaced him at '23 Copeland)

[PLAYERCARD]Brayden Maynard[/PLAYERCARD] celebrating and Maynard poses with his partner Ashlee.

Teaching Fly about emotional intelligence (every week)

2ca63baeb4592b2d6a9d24605ad30df5

COLLINGWOOD V NORTH

Have we ignored North so far? Sure. In the same way that Hobart, Gold Coast, Ballarat, Canberra, and Sydney ignored their pimped out games. Maynard will have more family members at this game than there will be shinboner luvvies.

Daicii will be laser-kicking to Kreuger, Hyphen, and Bobby. Cameron is rucking and kicking goals like Dean Cox. And Fly will out-coach Angry.Man.

Brayden to ice the cake with a signature fifty metre banger.

Collingwood by 64 points (maybe more)

200 Games Brayden Maynard

The number '4' sounds like the word for death in Cantonese. Australia doesn’t need nuclear subs to defend it. We only need Brayden Maynard.

Brayden has been a wrecking ball for 199 games.

Let's briefly reminisce about a Collingwood Premiership Hero, lover, and philanthropist:

2014 AFL DRAFT NOTES

Maynard has a clear point of difference in the way he impacts a game. He's a tough, physical player who loves to throw his body around and anyone in the way. Competitive and with an aggressive streak, it means he's permanently involved.
maynard-graphic.jpg

RANDOM SAMPLE OF COLLINGWOOD CAREER HIGHLIGHTS

With his best friend Simon before the Brownlow (2021)

No photo description available.

Shares Simon's philosophy: see ball, get ball

Article Image

All Australian Defender (2022)

Brayden Maynard.

Bicep curling Markov as part of warm-down (2023)

Brayden Maynard and Oleg Markov celebrate. Picture: Darrian Traynor

Great GFs (Simon peeved Ashlee replaced him at '23 Copeland)

Brayden Maynard celebrating and Maynard poses with his partner Ashlee.

Teaching Fly about emotional intelligence (every week)

2ca63baeb4592b2d6a9d24605ad30df5

COLLINGWOOD V NORTH

Have we ignored North so far? Sure. In the same way that Hobart, Gold Coast, Ballarat, Canberra, and Sydney ignored their pimped out games. Maynard will have more family members at this game than there will be shinboner luvvies.

Daicii will be laser-kicking to Kreuger, Hyphen, and Bobby. Cameron is rucking and kicking goals like Dean Cox. And Fly will out-coach Angry.Man.

Brayden to ice the cake with a signature fifty metre banger.

Collingwood by 64 points (maybe more)
IMG_0109.gif

Brayden Maynard approves this message.
[PLAYERCARD]Brayden Maynard[/PLAYERCARD] GIF by CollingwoodFC

Pity this game is at that tinny leaky soulless hole - otherwise known as Marvel Stadium. Marvel my *&$@.

It represents the opposite of all Maynard stands for - courage, integrity, loyalty, valour, and good architecture.

I may be conflating footy stadiums with footy players, but the fact remains its not a fitting venue for us to celebrate our Bruzzy.

But he won’t care. Pies by a generous amount.

Always feel a bit uncertain in these types of games which we should be winning comfortably, especially at that hell hole of A ground. We don’t seem like a side who wins by 80 points plus, so I’ll be really happy with 45+ point win + no injuires. Getting a win and a nice percentage booster will put us in a good position for the bye.

Always feel a bit uncertain in these types of games which we should be winning comfortably, especially at that hell hole of A ground. We don’t seem like a side who wins by 80 points plus, so I’ll be really happy with 45+ point win + no injuires. Getting a win and a nice percentage booster will put us in a good position for the bye.
Considering the outs a 45pt win would be amazing. It may be north melb, but we are fielding a side with a lot of new faces. North are basically full strength aside from logue

I’ll take a win by any margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we f lose this one, I'm gonna start deliberately dropping screws in my bosses car park until he inevitably gets a flat tire on his porsche from one of em... when he asks me about it I'll deny involvement re... then he'll show me the camera footage of me clearly placing 25mm self tappers behind each wheel n that... I'll just say what do you expect re, we lost to norf ffs what was I meant to do? I've had it!

200w (9).gif

RIP to the great bringoutthegimp... time to place a gorilla on Freddy for the first sausage roll I daresay.

I'll be snoring in our Campervan Beethoven at 5am local time in Ulm Germany. I'll watch the 1st quarter as the game ends, with coffee, hopefully knowing we won by 125 points and Angry gobshite Norf coach got a public dacking...
Great stuff Daics.

I was in Ulm a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic little city.

Go pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back