Game Day Collingwood v Western Bulldogs 7 July Marvel 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ with DeGoey and Cox our deep forwards alternating.

It was a great kick but he wasn't the sub in that game, Carmichael was and he slotted 2 clutch goals.
If you’re suggesting Carmichael should have been picked for tomorrow. I can’t agree. Despite our high expectations this year, he has been very ordinary and hasn’t progressed.

Bianco’s disposal and decision making is elite compared to JC

If you’re suggesting Carmichael should have been picked for tomorrow. I can’t agree. Despite our high expectations this year, he has been very ordinary and hasn’t progressed.

Bianco’s disposal and decision making is elite compared to JC
He’s replying to someone mate not suggesting that at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out there's some absolute melts by some of our supporters on social media about Ginnivan not being in.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well if he pulls his finger out and play decent footy the “melts” may one day dissipate

AJ under the roof will go off

Even with 5-6 first choice players out, we should smack another team playing their “Grand Final” against us !

No surprises brother. Reef can't play a KPF role. AJ was our only option.
I suppose I was just going by what Fly said during the week when he said AJ would be in the VFL again, along with McStay... he then suggested Frampton could play forward. And I also thought Cox could play forward for part of the game.

Looks like Fly tells porkies 😆

I suppose I was just going by what Fly said during the week when he said AJ would be in the VFL again, along with McStay... he then suggested Frampton could play forward. And I also thought Cox could play forward for part of the game.

Looks like Fly tells porkies 😆

I didn’t hear fly say that at all. He said he was sick and that affected his vfl perfomance but I read between the lines he was hinting he might be recalled given three other options were unavailable.

Do you have a point? I was referring to what I heard at the press conference
The point being is this is a summary of what Fly said at his presser after training during the week when asked about forward options after ruling Checkers out. Frampton up forward. McStay & AJ in the VFL this week. And Krueger has concussion.

The point being is this is a summary of what Fly said at his presser after training during the week when asked about forward options after ruling Checkers out. Frampton up forward. McStay & AJ in the VFL this week. And Krueger has concussion.

So my summary is different.

Fly definitely ruled mcstay and frampton out but said nothing of the sort about Johnson. He definitely kept his language open when it came to AJ. Maybe watch it yourself rather than relying on journos who don’t always get it right ( that’s putting it nicely).

He kept talking about Elliott at full forward with others to help out and didn't sound enthused about Johnson at all when asked, structurally Ash is the right choice of course but you wouldn't have got that from Fly's presser.

He’s also our best tap ruckman. And our best long kick-in target from defence. I’d like to see Cox play 60% ruck, 20% forward and 20% testing in the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Engineering or science? Or maybe media.

He kept talking about Elliott at full forward with others to help out and didn't sound enthused about Johnson at all when asked, structurally Ash is the right choice of course but you wouldn't have got that from Fly's presser.
It's not what I got out of it. It's what the journo's who asked the questions got out of it.

So my summary is different.

Fly definitely ruled mcstay and frampton out but said nothing of the sort about Johnson. He definitely kept his language open when it came to AJ. Maybe watch it yourself rather than relying on journos who don’t always get it right ( that’s putting it nicely).
Whatever. That was the summary of the presser.

It's not what I got out of it. It's what the journo's who asked the questions got out of it.
I said at the time it didn't sound like Johnson was coming back and Fat Jesus agreed.

Did not sound like Johnson is coming back, Macca made a few excuses for him (our club seems to have a few out with illness every week) but he didn't sound too enthused even with limited options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back