Collingwood v Western Bulldogs: Prongs and Grundys. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy was a beast tonight yet Pies were only +7 in the clearances. De Goey with another good game, his ability to be a dangerous fwd and then to also have an impact in the centre in that last qtr. I think he is the Pies best player.

Overall, the game was pretty average to watch but at least it was close and the umps weren’t too impactful
Took about 35 pages to get a decent comment.

Isn’t the goalsquare 9 metres? The change in direction of the grass cuttings corresponds with the length of the goalsquare to my eye.

Why channel 7 felt the need to broadcast that as another lame attempt at humour is anyone’s guess. Our coverage is so unprofessional it’s not funny.

In all seriousness the Dogs were good. Not sure how they were so putrid last week. Maybe they should request or more from Marvel to the G.
Both sides were absolutely woeful. Not a clue what you were watching.

Two low scoring teams Collingwood were just capable of scoring more to win the game I don't really understand why Collingwood keep chipping the football around why aren't they backing in they're supposedly best midfield in the AFL?
Dogs were very disciplined and worked their asses off to cover our outlets, as did we with theirs, we have the gears if opposition sides want a quick game though, hopefully we get one next Thursday night, I'm kinda thinking we will.

Gawn and Grundy dominated the hit outs, yet clearances were marginally in front. Oppo midfields are expecting to lose hit outs and are setting up and sharking it.
Also it’s so congested around the ruck contests around the ground it’s hard to get a clear advantage from a hit out, so it’s interesting as to how Gawn & Grundy can capitalise more on their dominance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood v Western Bulldogs: Prongs and Grundys. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back