Collingwood's decline

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected it. I got called a 'jerk' by some Collingwood supporter for saying their team is rubbish back on the 19/4 this year and wouldn't make the prelims

I stand by that comment

Is this what was expected - a drop off as the team was readjusted with new players brought into the team?

Hard reality is under Buckley team has come from a GF, to prelim finals in his first year, to bundled out week one of the finals in 2013 and now seemingly missing the finals in Buckley's 3rd year.

Strange thing is, they were one of the younger premiership teams at the time, yet they've had a fair changeover of their side since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange thing is, they were one of the younger premiership teams at the time, yet they've had a fair changeover of their side since then.
to make the massive changes they did, when they did was just wrong. should have let mick play that list out then bring in the change.

[[[[[[[[[[
very young team, might miss out on the finals...

Its not really that unexpected if you understand anything about football
Some players may be young but your only really good players are in their prime (beams, pendles and swan)

All 3 teams (Brisbane, Collingwood and Essendon) that brought in favourite sons as coaches without a proper apprenticeship have really suffered for their decisions.

And yet, the Blues still thought the best move was to ship Ratten on for failing with their 'top 4' list?

Ed is already deflecting on Fox Footy. Having a crack at the 4.40 timeslot instead of talking about the game.

very young team, might miss out on the finals...

Its not really that unexpected if you understand anything about football

No it makes a lot of sense. However at the start of the year when people were predicting them to miss finals Collingwood supporters were telling them how little they understood football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back