Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worse part of listening to SEN during the day is they continually play her podcast commercial to promote it. But it does give me a laugh 😂 when the witch say cristhis (crisis) . She is a vindictive piece of work who uses her newspaper to put our club down.
On a side note cannot watch footy classified because of her but so like the snippets on here from time to time.
Unfortunately she is like a dog with a bone
Not sure you need the last three words on this post ….

It will kill them to give us a priority pick, particularly one at the pointy end. Absolutely kill them.

As much as I would love to see us start winning some games there is a part of me that would almost love for us to dig in, ******* eyeball the AFL and just not win a game for the next 2 seasons straight just to see the twister esque level of bullshit that would ensue as they, our competitors and all the media leeches went through trying to avoid doing what they wouldn't blink at doing for almost any other club in the land. Just an almighty game of chicken to see when they will blink.

I am a bit the same to be honest. Notice how they are rolling out all their useful idiots (no shortage of them!) armed with the warped and false narrative that we don’t deserve a priority pick because we are underperforming when that’s the very thing it is meant to address. Here is just the latest example - arguing for the WADA sanctioned drug cheating jabbers to get one!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

legend, you must have been a bit of a tech pioneer, i had a bit more to do with processors. we maintained a data processor and alarm sustem when i started here that was massive, had to use dip switches to set registers to load a bootstrap program to load some ram that then would access a tape drive to reload a bootstrap program to then load the executive. used to take about 4 hours to reload the cpu. the system had a redundant cpu that it would fail across to , if you lost them both you would lose any historian data in the period the CPUs were off line.

bloke i worked with used to host his bulleton board on an amiga computer,
The good old days

I sent the Eagles an e-mail this morning, no reply yet.
Arseholes. I definitely don't want Simmo now if he comes available - can't even be bothered responding to our supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back