Senior List
Oct 26, 2002
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St Kilda
http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=95315

After reading that atricle my respect for Chris Connolly has grown enormously, Just because particular coaches are decorated for their footballing feats it does not give them the right to comment or demean another football clubs operations. This is because they do not know what is going on in other clubs.

As a St.Kilda supporter, i am not a big supporter of Grant Thomas, in that area I am fairly impartial as I don't think he is doing a bad job, I think however there are people available that perhaps would be doing a better job. However, there is not 1 St.Kilda supporter, member or administrator that would disagree with the decision to let Matthew Capuano go mid season and thats all that matters. He was not contributing anything to the club, and if your not contributing, your in the way of development.

It seems to be a bad week to be a big mouth from Collingwood.

Originally posted by Squeak
I disagree. What stripes have he earnt? When he wins 2 flags he is more than welcome to criticise others. Not yet.
Does that mean Eddie should shut his yap too?

I found this quite ironic... Connelly commenting on other coaches commenting on other coaches.

Wasn't it Connelly at the beginning of the year who accused Port of the rough play and had a go at Mark Williams.

Connelly seems to have a bit too much to say for someone with no credibility yet.

malthouse is making a habit of this isn't he!
its about time someone stood up to these people, i don't know what pagan said but what malthouse crapped on about was unacceptable.
to tell the truth i don't like any current players or coaches writing articles for newspapers, surely there's enough other people just retired or close to the action that could write instead. and they certainly shouldn't be writing things about other clubs in such a manner when he doesn't have the facts.

Seems you guys are not noticing the trend amongst Freo players, coaches and supporters.

We ain't taking **** no more.

You going to disrepect us you better come ready to play.

We'll see who the soft ones are on Saturday Deni$.

Squeak... seems like you've joined the bitter and twisted Vic supporters club too. Non-Victorians are here to stay and you and your president can go get stuffed.

Originally posted by Chris_Judd
I found this quite ironic... Connelly commenting on other coaches commenting on other coaches.

Wasn't it Connelly at the beginning of the year who accused Port of the rough play and had a go at Mark Williams.

Connelly seems to have a bit too much to say for someone with no credibility yet.

connelly is just sticking up for himself, not just sticking his nose into other teams issues like other coaches.

the incident with port and williams concerned his own team and therefore had every right to comment. wheather u agreed or not.

lol

i always wondered what the Dockers fans would be like when they had even minimal success, such as a 4 game winning streak

its very entertaining i must say

Originally posted by funky_monk
We ain't taking **** no more.

You going to disrepect us you better come ready to play.
lol3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
lol

i always wondered what the Dockers fans would be like when they had even minimal success, such as a 4 game winning streak

Even more entertaining is that your still angry over the beating you copped on the weekend. :)

Pagan basically rambled off all the good things that freo do and went on to say "They do it in there Uncontested Brand of Football"

Implying that we are soft and week and totally diss'n our club.

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
lol

sniffle sniffle, its obvious you're crying on the inside. Like an infant, "I am not Crying! I am laughing See! Everybody See!"

We see right through your jovial charade.

Originally posted by funky_monk
We'll just have to wait and see in two weeks. You guys owe us one after the lesson we gave you in the pre-season.
What lesson was that? That you'll whinge if you're forced to win a contested possession?

Of course, I should be quiet. If I recall correctly, you do have a 100% record against us....in the preseason.

Originally posted by Porthos
What lesson was that? That you'll whinge if you're forced to win a contested possession?

Of course, I should be quiet. If I recall correctly, you do have a 100% record against us....in the preseason.

You callin' me soft, fella. Them's fightin' words.

According to CC Freo has the highest number of contested possession won in the last 3(?) weeks.

Come on now. Its lets be as annoying as Collingwood fans week for all Freo BigFooty people.

Originally posted by Porthos

Nah. That the Ol' Man PAPs trying their darndest to rough up a bunch of kids and still lose by 8 goals is a funny ol' sight to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Connolly - you beauty!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back