Analysis Conspiracy theories surrounding Geelong's list management and salary cap

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there for the qualifying final. One of the most boring cities on the planet, without question.

I've been a couple times, including earlier this year when I was there for just shy of a week - our round 2 clash against Adelaide

I've always loved my time in Adelaide or when I've been traveling through the outer regions from Clare Valley to the Adelaide Hills

It's a different feel to somewhere like Melbourne, but that's what makes Adelaide an enjoyable city

Not sure where to post this - the following in itself isn't a conspiracy but can't wait to see the reaction from opposition supporters

Tigers fans are going to love this …someone post it on the main board for the Lulz

EDIT: sorry I couldn’t help myself

Last edited:
Not sure where to post this - the following in itself isn't a conspiracy but can't wait to see the reaction from opposition supporters

So he's moving on from cooking the books at the Cattery to manipulating the numbers at H.Q. to establish even greater unfair advantages for his beloved Cats? All under the doting eye of the complicit AFL...

#delicioso

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ignorance and jealousy on the Main board is really something …it’s like screaming into the void when trying to present logic to the discussions
The same is true on X. The hatred expressed and the false allegations of salary cap rorting that have no basis in reality continue to astound me. There are a lot of very jealous people out there.

The same is true on X. The hatred expressed and the false allegations of salary cap rorting that have no basis in reality continue to astound me. There are a lot of very jealous people out there.
It’s worse on the r/AFL sub in Reddit …makes Bigfooty main board look tame in comparison

Never done X, reddit, insta, Facebook footy groups.
And I actually hadn't even been to the main board here in a decade until last week. I escaped quick smart. Some ppl that post here are embarrassing on the main board. No wonder we're hated)

Save yourselves and just dump useless material from your lives.

I posted this in a thread on the mainboard but 2024 broke people more than us winning in 22 due to the fact that they got hyped for us missing finals in 2023 and were thinking "finally we get to see them have a half a decade or more in the bottom finally " and bang 2024 back into the top 4 and only just missing the GF.

It broke them in ways 22 could never do as they finally had hope and it was crushed.

I posted this in a thread on the mainboard but 2024 broke people more than us winning in 22 due to the fact that they got hyped for us missing finals in 2023 and were thinking "finally we get to see them have a half a decade or more in the bottom finally " and bang 2024 back into the top 4 and only just missing the GF.

It broke them in ways 22 could never do as they finally had hope and it was crushed.
We definitely broke a few hearts. Even lulled some into a false sense of security mid season.

Should have seen the night we got beat by Brisbane in the prelim, pm messages of abuse and the amount of garbage posted on this board from opposition supporters expressing their sheer hatred .... I've never experienced that in all my years.

Was as if it was immense relief we failed but ironically, the same idiots will write us off again and go through the same emotions all over again 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Conspiracy theories surrounding Geelong's list management and salary cap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back