List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 41 27.7%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Oh danger signs. We are ****ed. We need to consider Luke trainor no there is no other option.
Don’t want to touch Trainor with a 40 foot pole. Need to pull the Baker offer and look at Mraz with our 2R and/or Clancy Dennis with pick 59/rookie.

Your man Sid is playing league this weekend

Sounds rubbish then.

Bullet dodged.
Lets not cope.

We are ****ed not amount of coping can cover up how ****ed me are. This is due to poor planning.

The fact we have no suitable cover for gov and Barrass (soon to be 29) is so bad.

We will be inn a worse state then norf. They have no defence. We have no defence. They have LDU.

Lets not cope.

We are ****ed not amount of coping can cover up how ****ed me are. This is due to poor planning.

The fact we have no suitable cover for gov and Barrass (soon to be 29) is so bad.

We will be inn a worse state then norf. They have no defence. We have no defence. They have LDU.

We have Harley?

Can’t believe across the entire country there’s no other key defender we can target as a succession plan for Barrass and Gov. It’s literally Busslinger or nothing, and now it’s nothing. Better get folding I guess.

Footy is won in the guts.

We need to absolutely build the hell out of our midfield to the point it takes huge pressure of the backline... then your average defenders look ok.

Look at half the top sides, you can't tell me if those defenders played for us they'd be world bearers overnight.

It's all about supply and quality

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

8vz6li.jpg

Can’t believe across the entire country there’s no other key defender we can target as a succession plan for Barrass and Gov. It’s literally Busslinger or nothing, and now it’s nothing. Better get folding I guess.
There's literally no other KPD.

KPD are as rare as ruckman and as important a a ruck rover.

It's doomsday.

An average KPD is like putting Mitch brown FF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m getting Logan Morris type vibes from him. Undersized but mobile enough to impact earlier than people may think. Am looking forward to reviewing the AReid/Morris decision in a few years.
He looks a lot more angile and athletic than Morris.

We’ll keep that other discussion for your board, that’ll go down well, me thinks. 😉

Edit: whoops, I thought this was the draft board, not your board.

I’m getting Logan Morris type vibes from him. Undersized but mobile enough to impact earlier than people may think. Am looking forward to reviewing the AReid/Morris decision in a few years.

Brisbane tried to trade the first pick on night two with us to get AReid.

That said I thought Morris was a very handy pick up for Brisbane, a very underrated player who was IMO, is Nate Caddy "lite".

Back