OUT: 3, 26, F3
IN: 8, 14, F2 (STK)

STK
OUT: 8, F2
IN: 12, 26

CAR
OUT: 12, 14
IN: 3, F3 (WCE)

Doesn't account for Owies. 14 becomes Baker + 24 + 51. Go to the draft with 8, 24, 51 63, 68. The latter three picks to come in 5-10 places each with Brisbane and Essendon's picks being swallowed up by bids.

WCE
OUT: 3, F2nd
IN: 8, 27, Liam Baker

STK
OUT: 8, 27, F1st, F2nd
IN: 3, 20

RIC
OUT: Liam Baker, 20
IN: F1st (STK), F2nd (STK), F2nd (WCE)

Could have had it all but decided to deal with the grubby blues

Been fighting that feeling of impending doom since before trade week even started. Trying to convince myself that we won’t do something stupid

Haven’t quite lost all hope but I’m at the final scene of Blackadder stage where it’s just inevitable

Matthew Clarke coming up with a cunning plan even Baldrick wouldn’t admit to

Quiet you, or I’ll search Owies in your post history and share the results.

There's a heap of content. I was going to wait until it's confirmed before going peak melt, but if you asked me for one player in the entire league from 2024 that I'd not want on our list it's Owies.

That's right, I'd rather have Eric Hipwood, Bailey Banfield or even Griffen Logue on our list over him.

I think he's a spud and I have an irrational dislike for his face.

Our trade team

Jim Carrey Idea GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s point of view and then there’s waves of tears every time Jon Ralph’s eyes dart one frame to the left in the latest trade update, because that means that Clarke will do such and such and therefore...

No sense preemptively melting. Literally just wastes yours and everyone else’s time. Now that we’re looking likely to do a tragically bad deal, melt away! It’s a smelly deal!

People torpedoing their own days and weeks just to be mad online is something I’ll never understand. People getting mad early so they can sit back and say I was right, I’ll never understand. People saying nah I knew we’d lose/cave/do something dumb so I guess they feel less disappointed or hurt when it eventuates, I’ll never understand.

We’re a very bad football team on field, but the off field has looked markedly improved under Pyke. Now, I’m not so sure. So with that in mind, if I spend every day that we’re bad being mad about, I’m in for a rope and rickety chair sort of decade, and that just seems like a waste of energy.
We have some differing opinions Honey and I don’t completely disagree with your sentiments but people are going to vent on bigfooty, especially after a disastrous three years on field and another lack luster trade period.

I dare say if this goes through then we are all going to need a beer and a hug.

Last edited:
There's a heap of content. I was going to wait until it's confirmed before going peak melt, but if you asked me for one player in the entire league from 2024 that I'd not want on our list it's Owies.

That's right, I'd rather have Eric Hipwood, Bailey Banfield or even Griffen Logue on our list over him.

Gaze on SEN had some reliable source late this afternoon that Owies wouldn't end up at either the GC or Eagles. I was pinning all my hopes on it.

Been fighting that feeling of impending doom since before trade week even started. Trying to convince myself that we won’t do something stupid

Haven’t quite lost all hope but I’m at the final scene of Blackadder stage where it’s just inevitable

Matthew Clarke coming up with a cunning plan even Baldrick wouldn’t admit to

They won't pick him! They won't, I'm telling you. They just won't pick Baldrick, he doesn't want to go there. Perth has the worst Turnips.

I'm beginning to come round to this trade

just think, we could've had the foresight not to resign TB after sydney and the dogs were chasing him knowing band 1 compo would pretty much be a lock. we could easily hold off on baker for a year until he's a UFA and get him for nothing. or even use that leverage to get him for an F2. we could right now be pumping out convoluted trade proposals where we flip 3+4 in 15 top 10 picks. instead here we are. staring down the barrel of 3 > baker, owies and allan.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back