List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm going to go get my morning coffee, no one post any funny melts until I get back please
They did this shithouse deal...

comedy fan GIF by CollingwoodFC

We are sorry ROB, please come back and save us.
**** me, what an embarrassing example of negotiating skills and player valuation.
He will 100% turn Essendon into a premiership side in a few yearswhile we linger mid to bottom.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's planning a Harley Raid

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As fans, sometimes we think that we are somehow involved in the trades. Although we describe the club as "us" and "we", it's important to remember that we are practically NPC's in all this.
Our opinions and feelings about anything to do with the club will rarely amount to s**t.
Trying my best to move on and realise that all I can do is idly watch the results of this trade happen.

Idk I think you guys are undervaluing baker.

He’s a good player about to enter his prime.

Pick 14 is a little overs but you’ve got an awkward pick to spilt.

Oh we know what we have got with Baker - a bog average B grade role player.

“ Pick 14 is a little overs “ lol it’s overs by a round of picks, he is worth our second rounder.

Any chance we could trade that (unt Clarke back to you …… the guy has no scruples as it would appear he is on both teams payroll.

Welcome to the eagles Trent Croad. I mean Liam Baker.

Is this going to go down as our Luke Hodge trade? On the surface it’s an all time howler.
People saying we will get the good WA boy in Bo Allen at 12. One problem with that logic, Freo will pick before us..

From the AFL site

The Blues have also picked up picks 63 and 68 from West Coast in the deal, which will help them to match bids on father-son duo Ben and Lucas Camporeale on draft night.

So we helped Carlton get their father sons in loose our own NGA in the process. This deal is so ******* bad for West Coast. For what really? Two 27/38 year olds who most definitely won’t be around when we are contending next?

Removing cost from the equation for a moment, this trade improves our floor still and we should have a very good squad of young guys running around in the WAFL over the next year or two rather having them play AFL when they're clearly not ready.
We do have plenty of young players in the EWAFL - none are dominating and we passed the opportunity to take a player who this year in the U18 development game against a VFL team dominated. A few better come good or we are in real trouble. And I don't mean Duggen/Cole level come good.

Exactly, who needs draft picks, with Baker, Owies and Warner we are shoe in for top 4.

If you don't think Chad Warner should be a priority then I just don't understand where you are coming from.
Chad Warner or 2 18 year olds you will pick Warner every day of the week.
No brainer.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back