Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how we all doing this morning?

lemmings GIF

Best team of the year gets the best young talent. 10 wins from 3 years gets you Owies and Baker. I could live with it if we got top tier talent but owies is not a need and just keeps out long or dewar. Baker is B tier at best, terrible list management. This was the year to attack the draft and build a core around Harley. I think this will prove to be one of the great mistakes in club history.

Truly pathetic.

I mean the 3 for 12 and 14 is ridiculous.

The Baker for 14 and nothing coming back shows how weak we are. Couldn't even get 51 back.

And then to top it off we actually give Carlton those steak knives.

I'm not over reacting when I think the entire list management team should be sacked after this off season. This is incompetence if the highest order.. they gotta be getting their pickets filled from Carlton and tiger people surely.

Industry sources tell me we didn't bother getting back to Hawks for 2 days and that is why they spat the dummy and traded the pick away.

Yo Hawks, we said two first rounders, not one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to SEN now even Pyke is hard pressed to talk the trade as a good deal. It seems Baker and his manager got hold of us and squeezed
People need to lay off us. It's not the club's job to appease members, their job is to appease prospective players and most importantly player managers. Too many people on here think a bit to much of themselves.

Would have to think we tried to get a better deal for splitting 3 which is why it has taken so long.
Nobody came to the party with anything better than what we eventually did.
Absolutely unders for pick 3 but a deal was obviously going to be done and this looks like the only one we had on the table.
Sucks to no end but as we all know Baker was coming here no matter what and this was the deal that did it.
A question that needs to be asked is why no other club would come to the table with a better deal for pick 3?
If they did it would be interesting to know what it was and why we knocked it back.

Does Baker actually realise that he has completely ****ed the club he has just joined?

That his demands that Richmond should get good compensation has literally put his new team out of flag contention? Talk about self ownage.

****ing idiot
Doesn't care. He is on great coin

Clarke should be fired now

Industry sources tell me that this was indeed all Clarke and there are some within the club that are baffled by the decision making.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back