List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:

Jake and the fam were absolutely pissed over the handling with his illness and the club medical team and that would have been the only limitation on him signing a new contract but he is 100% staying.

He lost a lot of weight, strength and conditioning and ruined the back end of the season but shouldn't affect him going forward.

Essential to the team going forward is getting a very nice deal

I’d offer him 2 polony sandwiches and his choice of sauce and he can travel wherever he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His name is Lance, Lance Collard.
ee7ad23f-e421-4c06-a307-7ce05250764b_text.gif

You would want to be joking.. on what basis does he deserve 3 years…

Ok 3 polony sandwiches on fresh bread and his choice of sauce to leave …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Someone’s Waterman alert went off, hey?

FFS guys and gals.
His name is Curtin, not Curtain. He's a footballer, not a piece of effing drapery. Please just get this basic thing right.
And eaglevision, it's not just you, you just tipped me over the edge of annoyance.
Some people could do with an English refresher at Curtain University.

I still don't think anyone will touch collard outside WA .

He came home from a 10 day interstate trip in the U18s for family reasons because he couldn't handle being away from home .

I also think freo will package up their Henry pick + picks 40 , 52 to get into the top 20 for Edwards

I still don't think anyone will touch collard outside WA .

He came home from a 10 day interstate trip in the U18s for family reasons because he couldn't handle being away from home .

I also think freo will package up their Henry pick + picks 40 , 52 to get into the top 20 for Edwards
Doubt Freo will go for Edwards. Jackson/Darcy long term and Reidy/Knobel developing ok. Probably our big rivals for Collard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back