Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rookie list Cam McCarthy. No questions asked
No questions asked?

"Are you committed to football?"
"How's your state of mind?"
"How's your health management concerning your epilepsy diagnosis?"
"You've walked away from 2 clubs now. Thoughts?"

Like MO'N, I've also been cutting my own hair blind drunk in the shower.

Mitch looks in decent shape for a kid who's been out of action for so long though, good signs.
Mitch has not been cutting his own hair - that is the latest fashion in Tasmania at the moment. How dare you!!!

Dammo barrett on MMM mentioned WCE were looking at Cyril early this year and were considering a FIFO arrangement and to get him ready for finals. Cyril according to long mentioned he is gearing up for a possible return next year.
He’s been pushing that story for a while now despite Cyril categorically saying several times he is retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All, I was hoping someone could give me some advice.
I know the Kimberley is Freo’s recruitment area giving them priority, I just wondered if a kid leaves at 12 to go to boarding school in Perth, do Freo still have priority access because he came from the Kimberley?
A young player I coached a few years back is at scotch college now and tracking very well for AFL, just hopeful he doesn’t end wearing a purple jumper

I know the Kimberley is Freo’s recruitment area giving them priority, I just wondered if a kid leaves at 12 to go to boarding school in Perth, do Freo still have priority access because he came from the Kimberley?
A young player I coached a few years back is at scotch college now and tracking very well for AFL, just hopeful he doesn’t end wearing a purple jumper

Poor bastard. So young and yet so much pain is locked in.

His only option is to reject being part of their NGA and go to draft.

It’s be soo good but so funny if Mitch goes on to play 200 games for the club. That said this covid period would ave been tougher than usual for a home sick kid. Usually the club and the boys would be around him and help him forget his blues.

Id personally call him a pussy for being home sick.

camping-trips.jpg

Read only three rounds of this year's draft with list size being cut to 40 players , I'm thinking this is okay for WCE ......
We have 44 . Need to cut 7 if we are to take 3 in the draft .

Out jetta schoey brayshaw venables Watson Jones treacy

40 players is ok if you have a mid season draft to cover LTIs

We have 44 . Need to cut 7 if we are to take 3 in the draft .

Out jetta schoey brayshaw venables Watson Jones treacy

40 players is ok if you have a mid season draft to cover LTIs

Seeing we have pretty average picks we're not a major player in the draft there will be some good players left over for WAFL and VFL , SANFL competitions in the next few years . Three rounds in the draft is really only 60-70 players .

Seeing we have pretty average picks we're not a major player in the draft

download-9.jpg

See Mr Simpson didn't I tell you it was an excellent year to trade all your good picks to land an A Grade midfielder.

Excellent year to have only shitty draft picks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back