Craig Cameron on 3AW Tonight 6.40

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Craig Cameron on Trade Week Radio tomorrow at 3.30

If we come out of this trade period with both mguanne & graham no longer on our list......I will be a very happy man

I can live with holding onto Tuck,Jackson,Connors
But preference for all 5 players plus nason & taylor gone.

ok guys this is what was said:

Mini draft holding up things
Coupla clubs asked about Gus
We are on good terms with Adelaide
No interest in Connors
we will not give fisrt round or compo
Browne has a new contract
jacko to get a new contract waiting for some clarification on something.

I am surprised nobody else has mentioned this. :eek:

Thanks Peejay , I'm surprised nobody else posted this. You must have been the only one that tuned into the interview.

When was the last time a "required player" at a club was unsigned half way through trade week??? I think someone is playing funny buggers.......

We can only hope a team is stupid enough to take Jackson off our hands...

I'm alot more interested in getting rid of mguanne & Graham than i am of Morton,connors & jackson.

I just want Muscles,Pansy gone asap TBH

When was the last time a "required player" at a club was unsigned half way through trade week??? I think someone is playing funny buggers.......
Cloke last year? Christian Howard, Kane Lucas and a few others this year. It happens, especially with the CBA coming up. I'd love to palm Jacko off and get an extra top 40 pick, but I just can't see it. CC was speaking the truth methinks.

I'm alot more interested in getting rid of mguanne & Graham than i am of Morton,connors & jackson.

I just want Muscles,Pansy gone asap TBH
Well said Gun. McGuane and Graham are shit. Morton & Connors have talent and we can hope they can find their 2010 form and become handy depth players. Jacko can play at AFL level but would be better off for us if he is depth and not a walk up start. If we get a decent trade for them great if not then just keep them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloke last year? Christian Howard, Kane Lucas and a few others this year. It happens, especially with the CBA coming up. I'd love to palm Jacko off and get an extra top 40 pick, but I just can't see it. CC was speaking the truth methinks.

He wasn't overly effusive though. We are at the bare minimum of the cap, so it's not as if the extra $50k Jacko may be requesting would tip us over

I'd think they'd put an offer to him this week. DJ's acceptance of it is not assured, though. If cash is his king, well he has options and if it comes to it he may be told to pursue them. Fast.

His manager would be negligent if he didn't have an alternative

I would Offer port adelaide Angus graham for a sweet heart deal !

Port need a ruckman that may or may not play in 2012 , pretty much an emergency just incase lobbe gets injured.

Offer them our 3rd round pick with gus for their pick 33 + we will pay gus's wages for 2 years (he is already contracted to us anyway) port need a ruck and are short of cash ....... Could work

Also Brisbane have a sh!t load of picks under 40

Give them Muscles+4th rounder for pick 34 (and if we got to pay his last year i would do that as well)........ they wont use picks after around 40 anyway

We would have picks 15+33+34+55

Lets Face it unless we pay their Dollars we could be stuck with them and have to pay them anyway,We replace them with kids from the draft which cost us $50k each

So effectively we are out of pocket $100k more than if we didnt trade them , But we get to look at 2 kids in the 30's Range.

I would Offer port adelaide Angus graham for a sweet heart deal !

Port need a ruckman that may or may not play in 2012 , pretty much an emergency just incase lobbe gets injured.

Offer them our 3rd round pick with gus for their pick 33 + we will pay gus's wages for 2 years (he is already contracted to us anyway) port need a ruck and are short of cash ....... Could work

Also Brisbane have a sh!t load of picks under 40

Give them Muscles+4th rounder for pick 34 (and if we got to pay his last year i would do that as well)........ they wont use picks after around 40 anyway

We would have picks 15+33+34+55

Lets Face it unless we pay their Dollars we could be stuck with them and have to pay them anyway,We replace them with kids from the draft which cost us $50k each

So effectively we are out of pocket $100k more than if we didnt trade them , But we get to look at 2 kids in the 30's Range.

Interesting angle, but I would doubt any clubs would be prepared to give up a second rounder for Graham, even if we did pay his contract. It is fairly obvious what Richmond's opinion of him is. A dud. Hence all this effort to get Maric. Worth a try though definitely!

Interesting angle, but I would doubt any clubs would be prepared to give up a second rounder for Graham, even if we did pay his contract. It is fairly obvious what Richmond's opinion of him is. A dud. Hence all this effort to get Maric. Worth a try though definitely!

We really arnt asking for a 2nd rounder outright , just upgrading our 3rd to their 2nd .............. the fact that they are looking at seaby just as an insurance ruck for 2 years with the benefit of no salary.

With Brissie they will have 6 picks inside 40 and wont use 34 by the looks so no problem for them and we cover Mcduds salary.

Hey lets face it if we dont offload them we pay it anyway, this way we get a look at 2 good kids.

Did I hear the Tankers supremo say that Setanta had requested a trade? watch this space

NQTiger are you interested in Setata?

Not sure what he brings to the table? I think Kosma brings more to the table than Setanta;
Not interested, but thanks...:eek::thumbsdown:

The club has made some great decisions in the last 2 years and the belief internally as well as externally is as good as ever. That said, we must make tough decisions. Jackson does not deserve another contract. It is that simple.

I have no doubt if Jacko wasn't a strong figure around the club he would be off loaded.

Adelaide are really starting to get locked into a cornor here with seaby looking like getting done to Port & maybe Clark to Melbourne
Gws are not thinking about Maric at all and GC not needing a ruck.

PSD.....................Very tempting to take 37 off the table & offer up Nason & 55

Adelaide are really starting to get locked into a cornor here with seaby looking like getting done to Port & maybe Clark to Melbourne
Gws are not thinking about Maric at all and GC not needing a ruck.

PSD.....................Very tempting to take 37 off the table & offer up Nason & 55

Agreed.. If these trades go through the tables have turned big time. Third rounder or PSD. Would not hesitate at all to shaft those pricks after the dobbing fiasco and their arrogance at the draft table so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Cameron on 3AW Tonight 6.40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back