Jerome

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows, Centrals
Anyone interested in having a Crows Board Bigfooty meeting on Friday 12th September to watch the Crows v Lions game - from about 5.30 ish at the Rosemont Hotel, corner of Hindley and Morphett Streets in the city?

at the moment It's looking like I'll be watching from home... but then again, I watched all Finals outside of Adelaide at a pub in 97 and 98... so maybe I should reconsider?

Originally posted by Jerome
Now that's a bit more like it!

Anyone else - Blues Girl, Macca, Stiffy, Dyertribe, Bodes Girl??
Sorry mate, already made plans. Big get together at my place on Friday with family and a couple of mates.;)

Maybe next time.

You never know some of us might be able to make it to Alma Tavern (Roo,s and Goody's pub) and watch the Crows win the premiership this year :D

For anyone who wants to have a Bigfooty get together at the Rosemont Hotel tomorrow night, I'll be there around 5.30 ish. Look for the tall red haired bloke, Crows tie and Cold Chisel jacket.

Jerome

For anyone who wants to have a Bigfooty get together at the Rosemont Hotel tomorrow night, I'll be there around 5.30 ish. Look for the tall red haired bloke, Crows tie and Cold Chisel jacket.
Jerome, so your definitely going to be there. I'm not sure yet as waiting on a mate to get back to me. Will let you know tomorrow. Who else is going? BTW, I assume the Rosemount has a decent big screen.

Now that's a bit more like it!

Anyone else - Blues Girl, Macca, Stiffy, Dyertribe, Bodes Girl??

Thanks for the offer Jerome, but like Stiffy we've got a crew of family and friends coming over to hopefully celebrate together.

If we do win have an extra drink for me!! (Drambuie is my favourite - nectar of the gods ;) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Board Bigfooty Meeting 12/9/03?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back