Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got a text from my mate saying that for whatever reason the game started earlier than 1:30 so his recording only starts half way through the first quarter.... just another reason why I hate Channel 7!

7TWO has notoriously unreliable scheduling - I've seen shows start 10 minutes late because 7TWO have put on music videos for 10 minutes. I've also missed the start of some shows because they've started it 10 minutes early.

Yes it's time - to get the scheduling right!

started at 1:18 am instead of 1:30, the electronic program guide had it starting at 1:18 not 1:30 so people should've checked that out before setting up their recorders.

started at 1:18 am instead of 1:30, the electronic program guide had it starting at 1:18 not 1:30 so people should've checked that out before setting up their recorders.

That's a rarity - because normally the EPG shows a show starting at say 1:30 yet it'll start at 1:20 or 1:40 on 7TWO

Well then it changed late at night then cause I set it up at 1030 last night and my EPG said 130.

Upcoming Crows games

7TWO: Saturday Morning (30/1/10)

1:30 am - 3:45 am - * Subject to change *

1997, 2nd Semi Final - Adelaide V Geelong

BTW good to see Scotty Stevens getting his own show on 7TWO 6:00 pm weeknights :D
alfscottystevenscrows.jpg

remember, be on the safe side and start recording at around 1am, that way you'll be sure to get the start

ps - vader, you think it would be worth keeping this as a sticky?

^ might not want too 7TWO are going to start repeating games they've already shown in a random order from Sunday morning so no new Crows games will be aired, apparently only the ones that have been already shown;

- 2000 Vs. WCE
- 1994 Vs. ST Kilda
- 1997 Prelim
- 2001 Vs. Brisbane
- '93 semi
- '93 elimination final
- '93 prelim
- 1994 Vs. Carlton
- 1997 Vs. Richmond
- '91 Vs. Hawks
- 1998 Vs. Bombers
- 1999 Vs. Bulldogs
- 1993 Vs. North
- 1997 Semi Vs. Geelong

So Mr_Smooth I don't know about your inside info but certainly for the next couple of weeks and most likely after that they're just going to show the games they've already shown since they started running the Footy Flashback's on 7TWO.

Quite ridiculous really you would think Seven would have some more games in their vault, I don't know if some are too damaged to be shown but they certainly would have a lot more or maybe the bums at Seven just can't be bothered editing anymore games :rolleyes:. Also 7TWO just could be showing the flashback games over the summer period and once they deem it to be over they could return to full time home shopping infomercials or just some random old channel 7 shows. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

remember, be on the safe side and start recording at around 1am, that way you'll be sure to get the start

ps - vader, you think it would be worth keeping this as a sticky?
No need really. We seem to get a game every 2-3 weeks (which is about par for the course), so it gets brought back to the front page regularly enough as it is.

The Admins get a little shirty if we have too many sticky threads anyway, which is why we have the "Links to Important Threads" thing.

No need really. We seem to get a game every 2-3 weeks (which is about par for the course), so it gets brought back to the front page regularly enough as it is.

The Admins get a little shirty if we have too many sticky threads anyway, which is why we have the "Links to Important Threads" thing.
maybe it could be linked there then?

I hope they repeat the 97 Prelim, I was absolutely devastated when i woke up that morning to find that my capture card screwed that recording up. Still haven't seen it since it happened in 1997.

If you want a copy and have a VCR, I'm sure I've got a copy from that VHS boxed set that I never watch any more. I'll ship it to you if you want, PM me your address if you want it.

I just want to find John Russo and punch him. How we ever put up with that shit I'll never know.

His rabbiting on about a 'dubious' mark to Bond was nonsensical.

Of course this is the classic 'Colbert mark' match in which an urban myth has been formed over the years that Geelong were robbed.

I just want to find John Russo and punch him. How we ever put up with that shit I'll never know.

His rabbiting on about a 'dubious' mark to Bond was nonsensical.

Of course this is the classic 'Colbert mark' match in which an urban myth has been formed over the years that Geelong were robbed.

Completely forgetting about the Modra mark & Rintoul holding the man decisions, neither of which were paid in the 2nd quarter at the same end.

I think Geelong supporters were also annoyed that we finished second, yet we played the Kangaroos on a Sunday night at the MCG (North's bread and butter) and then got sent to Adelaide to play the fifth-placed side in the semi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back