Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

3:45am on Sunday morning this weekend in Melb...
have the IQ set to tape it already :)

Yes quite right,

Upcoming Crows games

Saturday (6/2/10)
3:45 am - 6:00 am (*Subject to change*)
1993, 2nd Semi Final: Carlton v Adelaide

Sunday (7/2/10)
3:45 am - 6:00 am
(*Subject to change*)
1997, 1st Preliminary Final: Bulldogs v Adelaide

Not so sure I want to revisit the 1993 horror show against Carlton.

Revistited the whole '93 horror show last time it was on and am still having nightmares, never again...:( never again...:( never again...:( never again...:( never again...:(

It's a lot like the effect 'The Ring' video had in the movie 'The Ring' ;) :p

So Mr_Smooth I don't know about your inside info but certainly for the next couple of weeks and most likely after that they're just going to show the games they've already shown since they started running the Footy Flashback's on 7TWO.
turns out my inside info (aka my mate brendan that works at channel rex) may be full of shit! :(

Looking forward to the Prelim final, completly forgot about it the last time it was shown.

Watched the last quarter of the Brisbane V Carlton Elimination Final from last year, on Fox Sports last night before I went to bed. The game finished, and on came the infamous Pies V Crows Semi-Final... went to bed :-(

Also, Tuesday 23 February 2010 at 3.45am – 6am on 7TWO
1995 Round 14: Essendon v Adelaide

Can't remember that one being on before, they haven't started up new ether considering; Fitz V Rich rd. 21 '96, is on the next day.

I think they might actually be puting random new games on occasionaly, looking over the next week or so a couple of new games are listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three Crows games in the next week..

1:30AM Monday 8th March
Adelaide vs Carlton, R1 1994 - Big win for Adelaide, highlighted by a 13 goal performance from Tony Modra.

1:30AM Wednesday 10th March
Brisbane vs Adelaide, R9 2001 - Adelaide scoring a rare win at the Gabbattoir, with Brisbane's unbeaten run to the flag starting just a week later.

3:45AM Friday 12th March
North Melbourne vs Adelaide, 1998 Grand Final. You can't call yourself a Crows fan if you've never seen this game.

And all 3 are quality games.

Interestingly in Brisbane's 20 game winning streak, they did not play Adelaide, and when the two sides next met in round 8 2002 (at AAMI), Adelaide also won.
haven't confirmed this, but i reckon this was brisbanes last loss before that streak started

Just finished watching the Brisbane game, having recorded it the other night. I still can't work out how we managed to win, given that we were effectively playing 9 vs 20. Most of our team barely bothered to show up.

Goodwin, Smart, Hart, Burton and Edwards were excellent. McLeod, Jarman, Clark and Stenglein had their moments. The rest of them weren't worth mentioning - even Ricciuto had a stinker. Beinke only touched it 5 times - but at least he got his money's worth, kicking 3 goals.

8 of our players (including Roo) didn't even manage 10 disposals - special brickbats going to McGregor, Welsh, Marsh, Bown, Crowell and Ladhams.

Ayres' pigheadedness was on full display, persevering with a huddle every single time Brisbane brought the ball back into play. Brisbane cleared it easily, every single time without fail. Why change a plan, just because it's not working - and hasn't looked like working since the first quarter?

I'm now beginning to understand why we never won a flag during Ayres' reign. Yes, we had a brilliant midfield consisting of Goodwin, Edwards, McLeod and Roo - but that's all we had. We didn't have a forward line and our defence was makeshift at best. The team we have today is a far, far better unit with an infinitely better balance around the ground.

dang, I would of wanted to of seen that game, but for some random reason I thought the game was the one in 97/98 where Richmond won their only Away game for the season against us

That Rd 17 Crows V Tigers game from 1997 is being shown again.:thumbsu:

1:30am - 3:45am Monday 29th.

Unfortunately the '93 Prelim is on the day after:(

For those of you eager to see a Crows victory, our 1993 R8 win over North Melbourne is on 7Two at 1:30AM on Sun 16th May. Adelaide won by 2 points, with Modra kicking 10 goals.

And takes mark of the year if i'm not mistaken?

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back