Game Day Crows v Suns, Rd 12 Darwin, NT, Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously. Look how clean he used to be. What have we done?

Shouldn't that read what has Harry done, doesn't seem to be too many other players with the same problems inconsistent ball handling and inconsistent disposal wise.

Well, Schoenberg was clean in his first 2 years at the AFL level. Seem to play with less intensity at the AFL level now compared to the SANFL.
Yes, hence the "wtf have we done?" part.

I don't think he's ever been an elite kick aside from the occasional monster set shot so I don't expect him to be a laser boot. What irks me is how fumbly he's become and just his awareness in general. He looked like a player with some nous when we drafted him.

Who in the HE double hockey sticks sets the times for these games??

2:30am??

Sure that time fit my Friday night/Saturday morning schedule…

30 years ago

😝

Surely living in Sierra Vista is punishment enough!!!!
Actually it is pretty spectacular here

Never gets as hot as Tucson or Phoenix

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t remember a lot from 2018-19 tbh
We got smashed in Alice Springs
Eddie Betts very emotional came out and thanked the crowd for supporting us
Believe it was not long after our camp gurus gave us more insightful gifts of wisdom

Another game to be won or lost in the midfield.
Laird vs Rowell. Dawson vs Anderson. Rob vs Witts. Rachele vs Humphrey.
We should match up well against them and if we at least break even in the midfield our forwards should get us the win. Crows by 24.
ROB has the tank to get to every contest but his tap work is the worst in the AFL. Should start with Thilthorpe again and get some proper taps to ad.

Is it too early for GBU?

good: will be watching the game sitting on the couch, eating slow cooked lamb shanks in a red wine jus and drinking the remainder of the bottle of red

bad: having bought a $40 bottle of Merlot to make the jus, thinking the missus would only use half a glass to make the jus and I’d get to polish the rest of the bottle. Only to realise 3/4 of the bottle has gone into dinner!

ugly: me after drinking the remainder of the bottle and having a taste for it but having none left

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows v Suns, Rd 12 Darwin, NT, Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back