D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you said they have 2 clubs to pick from.

100 blokes on the track? Hope you have a lot of footy's

Have you merged the training footballs as well?

Read the previous posts!!

I said over 100 blokes on the track at different times, that means 100 different people have trained with Kew since december last year.

takes one to know hey stormer, you seem very immotional for early march, is everything ok, something else bothering you tiger?

I have just read your previous posts, everyone on here knows that you speak s... and you have on worthwhile posts to contribute, so why don't you f... off back under the rock you crawled out from.

I have just read your previous posts, everyone on here knows that you speak s... and you have on worthwhile posts to contribute, so why don't you f... off back under the rock you crawled out from.

Wasn't he meant to be on the D4 thread this year?

Not sure what you are getting at Bloods, Kew had 72 on the track on wednesday and have recruited fairly well. They will be an entirely different side to last year.

Stormer - "72" is a high number to have training at any one time.
I am of the opinion that crazybear may have proved his knowledge a little more than you through previous posts. How do you plan on getting that hook and sinker (along with the steel tracer) out of your often open gob?

Stormer - "72" is a high number to have training at any one time.
I am of the opinion that crazybear may have proved his knowledge a little more than you through previous posts. How do you plan on getting that hook and sinker (along with the steel tracer) out?

Read who put the post regarding 72 at one time. I said that they have had over 100 different blokes train since december last year!!:confused:

Read who put the post regarding 72 at one time. I said that they have had over 100 different blokes train since december last year!!:confused:

Stormer heard you guys had an intra club on Wednseday night...who won?? the seniors or the seconds??

"Explains the kicking"
Tough crowd ... :(

""72" is a high number to have training at any one time."
True, we will have 3 sides to fill this year, so 72 isn't out of control. Plus intras tends to get most to attend as blokes are keen to have a real kick rather than running laps, drills etc.

"who won?? the seniors or the seconds??"
Ahh this ol' nugget. If i said the seconds won would that satisfy you and help you move on or would you prefer to remain in 2006? I would say most clubs would play mixed intra matches, and this is certainly was the case on Wednesday and Football was the winner. :D:D:D

"Explains the kicking"
Tough crowd ... :(

""72" is a high number to have training at any one time."
True, we will have 3 sides to fill this year, so 72 isn't out of control. Plus intras tends to get most to attend as blokes are keen to have a real kick rather than running laps, drills etc.

"who won?? the seniors or the seconds??"
Ahh this ol' nugget. If i said the seconds won would that satisfy you and help you move on or would you prefer to remain in 2006? I would say most clubs would play mixed intra matches, and this is certainly was the case on Wednesday and Football was the winner. :D:D:D

you have explained everything satisfactorily - except why you have let your relative passionately defend Kew.
It's a sad fact that this forum lends itself to having people bring the reputation of a club down (even if it is only to those who peruse Big Footy). I'm sure there are members of clubs that would silence these morons flying their flag given the chance - myself included

(Log in to remove this ad.)

easy on kid, K mart are having a sale footys, with 100's on the track you better go pick some up. with those numbers you guys should be odds on for "reserves premiers & champions" this year

easy on kid, K mart are having a sale footys, with 100's on the track you better go pick some up. with those numbers you guys should be odds on for "reserves premiers & champions" this year

The 2's were premiers last year and North Kews 2's were runners up, I think they will be pretty competitve.

sounds like a few too many people had a few too many cold ones at friday lunchtime.

has given me some friday afternoon entertainment at least......but not too much to think about.

Hello,

New to big footy, new to D3. Interested in thoughts of Westbournes prospects this year

dosn't really matter Joe as Kew have the comp all tied up, 100's on the track, & they have hardly lost any from last years reserves premiership, so everyone else is playinf for second

The 2's were premiers last year and North Kews 2's were runners up, I think they will be pretty competitve.
Runners up in SFL Div 3 reserves? Nothing to be too proud of! Probably got through by way of a forefit and some very ordinary opposition....HUGE!!!

Kew's 2's....those who wouldn't train or would rather go to the races or AFL on Saturday afternoons? Great club spirit!(sic) Big build up for Kew. We'll see by round 6 just who is still crowing.
Well it's a little more interesting than Old Watsitsname blowing their bags pre season.

Runners up in SFL Div 3 reserves? Nothing to be too proud of! Probably got through by way of a forefit and some very ordinary opposition....HUGE!!!

Kew's 2's....those who wouldn't train or would rather go to the races or AFL on Saturday afternoons? Great club spirit!(sic) Big build up for Kew. We'll see by round 6 just who is still crowing.
Well it's a little more interesting than Old Watsitsname blowing their bags pre season.

are you suggesting that the season will be reduced to a 6 round - no finals format??

Westbourne are flying as usual, and Pavez is a star and will win the league B & F by a street.

Sounds like the usual reply to a question concerning Westbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back