D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 clubs that voted 'Yes' should be ashamed of themselves (Chaddy and Westbourne?). Even if the vote finishes at 7-2 the VAFA will approve entry for SFX. D4 needed a 9-0 vote to be any chance of preventing the administrators from crapping on the division.
The only reason I havent teed off on you is you put a question mark behind Westbourne seemingly indicating you arent sure . We didnt and never would vote for a club to come in with one team only. Not even sure why I took the time to respond 50 secs I wont get back. Goose.

Well while I am on here stirring the pot might as well not miss you and goes bang. Instead of prooving art was your best subject with your pretty little pictures add something to the forum. Lets get this page rolling please no grade 2 art work.

Also goes bang from 50 arent you going bang from WRFL Div 3 these days what are you doing here?

Well Dan since we are on a personal basis anything to say about Point Cook. Or you just busy examining our clearance requests.
Well when your calling yourself ramjets then Roger would be the name??? Actually didn't know it was you but it's nice that you know who your talking too

But I'm not at point cook this year, so your guess is as good as mine.

As a local football follower I am interested in who goes where.

I can see why you had a change of mind and decided to coach again.

Two hands on the cup in February is a great effort.

All the best mate.

Well when your calling yourself ramjets then Roger would be the name??? Actually didn't know it was you but it's nice that you know who your talking too

But I'm not at point cook this year, so your guess is as good as mine.

As a local football follower I am interested in who goes where.

I can see why you had a change of mind and decided to coach again.

Two hands on the cup in February is a great effort.

All the best mate.
Pretty sure I wasnt going to go unnoticed forever. Dissapointing you are not at Point Cook maybe you can drop by and have a beer with us. Made a mistake when I made the retirement call went too early. Obviously was unsure who we would get but very happy atm but like everyone some will go. Obviously learnt alot from Parkside so two hands on the cup is far from where we are at ( Like The Sarcasm). Looking forward to season start we have a real test early with Manningham so not getting to far ahead.

Pretty sure I wasnt going to go unnoticed forever. Dissapointing you are not at Point Cook maybe you can drop by and have a beer with us. Made a mistake when I made the retirement call went too early. Obviously was unsure who we would get but very happy atm but like everyone some will go. Obviously learnt alot from Parkside so two hands on the cup is far from where we are at ( Like The Sarcasm). Looking forward to season start we have a real test early with Manningham so not getting to far ahead.

I'm sure I will make it to a point cook vs Westbourne game this year. Only took the year off (3 month old baby and 2 jobs something has to give). Hopefully it's just this year and I'm back on board next season.

I'm sure I will make it to a point cook vs Westbourne game this year. Only took the year off (3 month old baby and 2 jobs something has to give). Hopefully it's just this year and I'm back on board next season.
Ok so I will go with what I am Hearing Perrins to Wyndham Suns any truth.

[QUOT.E="ramjets, post: 43137596, member: 44129"]Ok so I will go with what I am Hearing Perrins to Wyndham Suns any truth.[/QUOTE]
Maybe. Johnsy would be rapt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015 Div 4. What a raffle! Parkside into the VAFA (again). Should "bully" this section like an overgrown kid in a sandbox. But that's nothing new for this entry level competition. Mt Lilydale return from club 18. Should go ok. Masala, also from club 18. Maybe a tough journey. Chadstone it seems have recruited well and will have more joy. Long overdue. Nth Brunswick, it's do or die this year. Pt Cook, Westbourne, Manningham and Box Hill Nth. acting as the usual suspects. Occupying the middle ladder. Canterbury should keep their momentum and go right on with it this year. That leaves Sth Mornington, everybody's favourite winter time holiday destination on the peninsular. Said no one, ever. (No offence.) Will have to do a lot of work this year.
My pick? Canterbury v Parkside in the GF. Third? Daylight.
I would struggle to pick weekly winners because there are giants, minnows and also rans. Each capable of turning the tables on one another.
Let's hope for an injury free run for clubs and enjoyable footy. Bring on the hot dogs and coffee. Good luck to all.

Is sidewinder still on this forum? Not a bad prediction pre-season last year!

anybody had a look at the revised fixture on the VAFA website? seems there's an issue with round 18, wondering whether its due to the fact that Chaddy wanted a game in the last round for there function or whether is just wasn't updated with the rest? Would be rough to miss both rounds 1 and 18 i reckon, can't see other clubs being very happy with there byes jumping around though.

anybody had a look at the revised fixture on the VAFA website? seems there's an issue with round 18, wondering whether its due to the fact that Chaddy wanted a game in the last round for there function or whether is just wasn't updated with the rest? Would be rough to miss both rounds 1 and 18 i reckon, can't see other clubs being very happy with there byes jumping around though.

Sth Mornington are still there as playing Chaddy. Looks like all they did was put Box Hill Nth as the BYE instead of SthM.

[QUOT.E="ramjets, post: 43137596, member: 44129"]Ok so I will go with what I am Hearing Perrins to Wyndham Suns any truth.
Maybe. Johnsy would be rapt[/QUOTE]
Johnsy will be rapt. Some other poor Point Cook player will have to tag him now and forget about developing their own footy.

Maybe. Johnsy would be rapt
Johnsy will be rapt. Some other poor Point Cook player will have to tag him now and forget about developing their own footy.[/QUOTE]

maybe Johnsy taught Jake a thing or two, as he made team of the year and was runner up in our B&F. Barely tagged anyone last year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back