Confirmed Dan Houston - Joins Collingwood as part of 3-way trade with Port and GC

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Death, taxes and Crows / Port fans engaging in knife fights over semantics.
This thread is the digital Ramsgate.
Nah, I agree with most Port supporters that they were ripped off on this trade.

More intriguing has been the responses of some Blues fans to missing out on Houston & then this battle with Pies over who has the best younger players...

Lukosious has to turn into a cross between will day, prime Jack gunstan and prime Corey enright to make this trade okay and richards kick more goals than owies.

Collingwood are a 6 goal better side now. Houston can even go through the middle and push Caicos to half back at times. Collingwood have to be premiership favourites

Lukosious has to turn into a cross between will day, prime Jack gunstan and prime Corey enright to make this trade okay and richards kick more goals than owies.

Collingwood are a 6 goal better side now. Houston can even go through the middle and push Caicos to half back at times. Collingwood have to be premiership favourites
...for the next 4!

Jokes aside if you get Baz and Claz in the door we can lock in Cat Pie gfs for a decade ;)

The opposite, happy and excited! I'm sure you would be concerned considering Leppa just blew up your future.
As opposed to betting the farm on a single top end draft pick? How’s that been working for you guys for the past 25+ years?

As opposed to betting the farm on a single top end draft pick? How’s that been working for you guys for the past 25+ years?
Yeh because a potential superstar 18 year old in a superdraft who can play for 15 years is a worse option than a 28 year old overrated one trick pony who will be lucky to stay on the park for 3 years as you tumble down the ladder further? Your list manager has no recruiting experience outside of he could play really well 20 years ago.

You guys are seriously ****ed.

Edit: and I forgot to mention tassie will scoop up the best talent as you are down the bottom of the ladder. You guys are seriously ****ed.

Yeh because a potential superstar 18 year old in a superdraft who can play for 15 years is a worse option than a 28 year old overrated one trick pony who will be lucky to stay on the park for 3 years as you tumble down the ladder further? Your list manager has no recruiting experience outside of he could play really well 20 years ago.

Edit: and I forgot to mention tassie will scoop up the best talent as you are down the bottom of the ladder. You guys are seriously ****ed.
You’ve wasted so many Top picks in the last 20 years and won spoons not flags.
So this time will be different- ok then.

Last edited:
Oh my!
200.gif
Future first , Noble , Richard’s & 36

For Houston - yeeeouch!

Laugh Lol GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

lol Carlton fans exceptionally salty. Glorious.

So in 2025 you think we are buggered?

I don't give a shit about 2026, life is short.

Nah, I agree with most Port supporters that they were ripped off on this trade.

More intriguing has been the responses of some Blues fans to missing out on Houston & then this battle with Pies over who has the best younger players...
Yeah, I missed that, but it looks like they've been kind enough to kick off round two since I jumped back into this thread 😂

Taking emotion out if it, it is a significant price to pay for a bloke who might have 3 years of topline output, 5 years of pretty fair output ahead of him and we're an already aging list.

I think it overestimates where we are at, but it is done now and Houston is a topliner, so no point throwing toys out of the cot.
GCS did really well, Port hard to say but see them more on the negative side like us on the whole the way it will probably play out.

I thought Port were adamant about having picks this year. I think they have a potential first round NGA player next year.
Well that's probably why they didn't deal with North. Apart from their F1 next year that they would then trade for Pick 13 this year for Houston plus maybe their pick 25 there's not much more they could've offered. That's not better than what Port ended up getting.

They aren't going to get their pick 2 this year involved.

Well that's probably why they didn't deal with North. Apart from their F1 next year that they would then trade for Pick 13 this year for Houston plus maybe their pick 25 there's not much more they could've offered. That's not better than what Port ended up getting.

They aren't going to get their pick 2 this year involved.
Looks like I was wrong actually, Port's top NGA prospect is in 2026. So maybe they still can trade for North's future pick.

Decent deal for the Suns. Port ripped off. Collingwood only giving up 1 first rounder and some crap players for Houston is a bargain. Collingwood should have been forced to at least provide another 2nd rd pick or a player who is actually decent

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Dan Houston - Joins Collingwood as part of 3-way trade with Port and GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back