List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough t***ies he is contracted for another 3 years! He could go to north otherwise
Yeah I know, just sounds like someone has been in his ear and you know how piss week we can be when it comes to giving in.
Let’s just try and be calm till we see what the final deal is.
I can’t see Port being this stupid, maybe it’s like what politicians do, let leak there planning to do something then people get upset about it then they release a slightly better plan and people accept it because it’s not as bad as they first thought.
Sneaky 😉

Deal goes ahead without your F1, do you think? Or with the F1 but also getting 23 from the Suns?

Absolute minimum our F1 should be untouched.

Or can we have Bailey Humphrey instead of Rory Atkins ;)

For those of you who have called Houston a cnut and said we need to sack Cripps and bury Davies - can you all take a freaking deep breath before you lose your sh*t again?? We've got 2 full days of this left. I reckon we filled 25 pages of hyperbole in the last hour. And can we all agree that Chewy316 has no idea what's going on at the club apart from having a mate who knows a guy..

And the social media. Not just Port supporters either. Outrage matters if it's strong enough.

I can imagine the phone calls to the club too

For those of you who have called Houston a cnut and said we need to sack Cripps and bury Davies - can you all take a freaking deep breath before you lose your sh*t again?? We've got 2 full days of this left. I reckon we filled 25 pages of hyperbole in the last hour. And can we all agree that Chewy316 has no idea what's going on at the club apart from having a mate knows a guy..

Been fun but ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those of you who have called Houston a cnut and said we need to sack Cripps and bury Davies - can you all take a freaking deep breath before you lose your sh*t again?? We've got 2 full days of this left. I reckon we filled 25 pages of hyperbole in the last hour. And can we all agree that Chewy316 has no idea what's going on at the club apart from having a mate who knows a guy..
You really are a pompous and special individual aren’t you 😂😂

Remember when Bailey Smith refused to be drafted by port for mental health reasons.
If I was a player at another club and was told that I was to be traded to Port I think I would stand out of footy.

What player who is serious about winning a flag would come to Port when making finals is good enough, plus having to join a cult jizz fest.

Last edited:
It wouldn’t be bf if we didn’t have a melt now and then

The club repeatedly does stupid loser shit. We're allowed to get outraged when the most reliable media source in the trade and draft game reports that we might be about to do more stupid loser shit.

If we behaved like a good football club people would have laughed instead of panicking.

It wouldn’t be bf if we didn’t have a melt now and then

Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back