List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t believe the bs that he is happy to stay at Port next year.
It might have started off like that but I’d bet a box of Chicko Rolls that’s all changed recently.
Again, who gives a flying ****? He signed for 4 years. Has 3 years left. I can't remember the last player that was held to his contract that dropped their bundle. Footballers are too proud for that. Tell him we might revisit it next year and get your ****ing manager working on a deal by mid season. Don't cry, or be a little bitch, take it like a man and come back as the professional you are supposed to be.

There is absolutely no way when Eddie Everywhere was president of wobblewood he would allow a contracted player of Houston's calibre to be traded for Luko, some magic beans and a bloke who should never be allowed anywhere near Alberton oval, so it's time for koch to read the room, grow some balls, and put a stop to this nonsense while there is still a club for him to preside over.

The Luko deal has to be kept separate from the other crap, if there is any club we should be well above being played by it's f****** gold coast!

Edit
Thank F*** the pin has been pulled on that BS deal!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that time Jason Cripps lost his mind and Rory Atkins was almost a port player....that was a scary day!

Nek minut Levi Casboult added to the deal and we agree

Deal goes ahead without your F1, do you think? Or with the F1 but also getting 23 from the Suns?
If we are taking on Atkins and 2mil of the Suns cap it should be Atkins, Luk0 & 13 for a future second (Much like when you guys traded in Bowes and 7 for a F3)

We should tell Houston if he wants to go back to Victoria, it North of nothing. 2 & 2 (He's worth more than Rioli)

Richards for a F3. If Collingwood then don't want to deal, take our chances at the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back