List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t attack Humphrey B Bear, he was a legend of my childhood 😂😂

I would play him out of the goalsquare, questions on his endurance.

Remember that time Jason Cripps lost his mind and Rory Atkins was almost a port player....that was a scary day!

austin-powers-dangerously.gif

We'll go back to the drawing board and find a way to make it even worse I assume. Maybe we can find a way to get Ned McHenry thrown in.
It’s the old politics trick, let out an idea and see how it goes down with the natives.
If there’s a backlash water it down a bit and they’ll accept it because it’s not as bad as first thought.

This absolute horse shit that Port hate next year's draft so much that they need to go all in on this year's amazing one... Last year they rated this draft so lowly they preferred risking bringing in a known average commodity in Esava Ratugolea than staying in it.

We had a good run with our list and recruiting, but it feels like they think they're more clever than everyone now because of a few hits they had.

Yet all the Ken lovers in the media blame the average list?

I'm still miffed. We wanted Perryman to replace Houston, then we send Houston to the team that beat us for Perryman for way unders. When they're meant to be a competitor.

What is going on? Jesus.

Edit: Just saw that we're not doing the deal. HALLELUR!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the old politics trick, let out an idea and see how it goes down with the natives.
If there’s a backlash water it down a bit and they’ll accept it because it’s not as bad as first thought.
Giving the club way too much credit there by assuming they give a **** about what we think. They don’t.

A B2B all Australian, who's in his prime, contracted and not a free agent. Plus our first pick next year. For jack watts MK2, pick 13 and a couple of bags of manure.

I'd rather trade Andrew McLeod for Chris groom.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back