Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think there's any realistic scenario where Port ends up with this year's pick 2 in a Houston trade
I have no idea why Port would trade him to North and let them hang on to an asset like that. I mean you are probably right, but it makes no sense to do so.

I have no idea why Port would trade him to North and let them hang on to an asset like that. I mean you are probably right, but it makes no sense to do so.
I'd be happy for us to do it if you chuck enough stuff into the deal. But you don't have much available and are trying to get Richards and Luko as well. The numbers just don't add up.

Irrelevant 11/12 isn’t going to be enough if it’s the centre piece of your deal, we are under no obligation to trade him if the terms don’t get us the value the club wants

That’s my point irrespective of how inconvenient that is for blues fans who want him for a pack of chips

Ask yourself if we wanted one of your AA blokes would pick 12 and some coins from under couch get it done?
But but...a few posts the academy picks were a problem and now they are irrelevant? Hard to keep up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back