Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

North would only take 2 x Top 10 picks and the Tigers don't have that

North might do 2 and later swaps for 6 and 10 (if you get them) not sure if Richmond would do it though.

Loved the Carlton dreams of 12 and 14 for pick 2 or 3. They would need to throw in a decent player to get that done.
Still more realistic than Crazy Leppa's proposals

Gets to Carlton pick 12. Straight swap.

If Carlton aren’t prepared to part with it than they are delusional about ever winning a premiership. Best list in the comp next season.

Port would accept that and if they didn’t they are delusional.

Think GC offering 6 for Rioli is why Port believe they should get more. This is just another case of GC making another terrible trade. Can’t compare.

If Carlton aren’t prepared to part with it than they are delusional about ever winning a premiership. Best list in the comp next season.

Port would accept that and if they didn’t they are delusional.

Think GC offering 6 for Rioli is why Port believe they should get more. This is just another case of GC making another terrible trade. Can’t compare.
I agree with all of this. GCS and Rioli has completely stuffed this trade from occurring by simply not valuing their picks as always. Totally throws fair price out the window for other teams.

I think it gets done if someone gives us a pick for Kennedy and that gets chucked in too

I think Carlton would give up 12 for Houston if they could then take 14 to the draft. The reports have been however Port want 2 x firsts or 1 top 10 pick. Don't see why they would relent on that given Houston is contracted and apparently willing to stay.

I think Carlton would give up 12 for Houston if they could then take 14 to the draft. The reports have been however Port want 2 x firsts or 1 top 10 pick. Don't see why they would ever relent on that given Houston is contracted and apparently willing to stay.
Surely people have realised this narrative ‘he’s a contracted player’ is rubbish. Port wouldn’t be about to trade him if he was. They want back into the first round.

Makes me laugh at how much GC are going to give up for Rioli when Richmond clearly want the pick more than the player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely people have realised this narrative ‘he’s a contracted player’ is rubbish. Port wouldn’t be about to trade him if he was. They want back into the first round.

Makes me laugh at how much GC are going to give up for Rioli when Richmond clearly want the pick more than the player.
GC are just a disaster - their pick 13 dealings are equally bizarre. How they didn't give up #13 to the Dees for F1 and 28 is just ridiculous. Dees will get 9 now for a similar package. Saints now offering the Suns their F1 and F2 for #13 and watch them pass it up for an inferior offer.

GC are just a disaster - their pick 13 dealings are equally bizarre. How they didn't give up #13 to the Dees for F1 and 28 is just ridiculous. Dees will get 9 now for a similar package. Saints now offering the Suns their for #13 F1 and F2 and watch them pass it up for an inferior offer.
Correct. I don’t know who runs their list but they’d be by far the most incompetent in the league.

How was there ever any talk whatsoever of 13 being involved in a deal for Noble? I was bemused he’s worth a third round pick

Correct. I don’t know who runs their list but they’d be by far the most incompetent in the league.

How was there ever any talk whatsoever of 13 being involved in a deal for Noble? I was bemused he’s worth a third round pick
I have a friend who used to work there and said at the time of the Bowes trade "believe it or not his contract wasn't even the worst we have"

Sounded like a complete amateur hour circus

100%. But Suns get a rare double chance here. Missed the Demons deal and now Saints offering something similar. We will see what happens but you just know they are taking the Noble deal.

I have Noble at around 35-45 in worth - Saints deal better imo and that's without taking into account the pick the Pies want back (i.e, #23) which pushes the scale further the Saints way.

I have a friend who used to work there and said at the time of the Bowes trade "believe it or not his contract wasn't even the worst we have"

Sounded like a complete amateur hour circus
Jack Luko rumoured to be on $1m??

You can see why they’ve never finished higher than 12th. Elite talent that’s given superstar level money after rookie deal expires and the players don’t care anymore.

Mac Andrew will be a serious watch with the contract he just got given

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back