Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Port can say North or nothing as he's got multiple years on a contract, we generally deal though so if say Carlton come up with first rounder and help Port get other deals done we'll probably roll over.

Port “want” him gone though. They want to refresh the list a bit in this strong draft so Houston will go. And Carlton will get Port a decent pick and probably a second I would guess. Main part of the deal will be a pick between 10-15, from either Richmond or GC

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port “want” him gone though. They want to refresh the list a bit in this strong draft so Houston will go. And Carlton will get Port a decent pick and probably a second I would guess. Main part of the deal will be a pick between 10-15, from either Richmond or GC

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This narrative is ridiculous. There is no way port “want” him gone. Otherwise we wouldn’t have signed him up to a long term contract, had him in our leadership group and had him in the top 3 in our b and f last year, and likely this year. Port are accepting of him going, if the price enables us to get a decent return. There is no way we are a better side next year without him, and a draft pick in between 10 and 15 doesn’t shift the needle at all in the short term.

This narrative is ridiculous. There is no way port “want” him gone. Otherwise we wouldn’t have signed him up to a long term contract, had him in our leadership group and had him in the top 3 in our b and f last year, and likely this year. Port are accepting of him going, if the price enables us to get a decent return. There is no way we are a better side next year without him, and a draft pick in between 10 and 15 doesn’t shift the needle at all in the short term.
You think Houston heard that you guys were chasing Perryman for 7 years at $850K which was why Cornes said that money was a factor why he wanted to be traded to Melbourne???

You think Houston heard that you guys were chasing Perryman for 7 years at $850K which was why Cornes said that money was a factor why he wanted to be traded to Melbourne???
It can be both things we could pay him more to stay but you’re assuming his sole reason for leaving is money and nothing else are you sure that’s true ?

Because that’s not the view of itk posters on our board

Unless a Camry crows fan has better into on a Port player than port fans do…

Crows fans trying to decide if we are pushing Houston out, or he's leaving for money, or he wants to go to Melbourne, or he does not like the club

I don't know why it matters so much to some of these posters

1726892393417.png

It can be both things we could pay him more to stay but you’re assuming his sole reason for leaving is money and nothing else are you sure that’s true ?

Because that’s not the view of itk posters on our board

Unless a Camry crows fan has better into on a Port player than port fans do…
Cornes reported this and he would have some internal information and now make sense with the reported 7 years at $850K for Perryman, are the ITK posters saying this isn't the offer for him????

Port have been trying to get Perryman to the other side for year whereas Houston wants to live in Melboure with his NEW partner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back