Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Who? McDonald and Fisher?

We desperately need a gun HBF so that we don't need to play McKercher or Sheezel back there
Agree that he would be a great pickup for you guys. You have drafted the core of that midfield going forward and Houston would free them up to play there as well as offer significant leadership in your back line. The interesting thing would be if you can convince him to go there based on potential success in 2-3 years rather than immediately like Carlton. Doesn’t matter to me either way because I don’t think we get either of your firsts straight up, so trade value would probably be similar to what other clubs would be offering.

Who? McDonald and Fisher?

We desperately need a gun HBF so that we don't need to play McKercher or Sheezel back there

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mckercher spends more time at half back than people think. His run and kicking would be so elite coming off half back as he continues to mature, similar to Whitfield. More than likely we bring in another mid with pick 2, which stacks our young midfield even more.

We also have the following:

Fisher
Goater
Hardeman
Bergman
George

Fisher looks a lock for the foreseeable future and there is a lot of talent in the other 4.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But Port Power only want North's F1 so he is forced to go there if he want more money as Port Power isn't going to change his contract.

No hes not because theres no push trades.
If it comes to that he will stay at port and try again next year but hes not going to pick north.

No hes not because theres no push trades.
If it comes to that he will stay at port and try again next year but hes not going to pick north.
I think unless North is in play, Port would do well to hold this year and next year trade options will open up.

Will also give 2025 a better chance of success, really you shouldn't entertain trading him at all.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Dan Houston [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back