Opinion Dangerfield v Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Four games - two 2nd bests, two 3rd bests.

Very, very good ratio for that age :thumbsu:

Just for comparison, Judd didn't poll in any games in his debut season (20 games played). Six in the following seasons from 22 games.

The other thing is you have to be top 3 on ground to get a vote bar set higher than B&F. You can't "accumulate" brownlow votes, you must stand out

And then you consider he stood out as a rookie the umpires didn't know. Reputation certainly helps a bit with the umps.

Couldnt care less to be perfectly honest, just happy we have him, wouldnt mind his brother joining one day either. If Danger, Sloane Crouch and guys like Smith Lyons Kerridge Brown Larid can stick together like McLeod Ricciuto Edwards Goodwin did for a decade and produce at a similar level I am more than happy

Bit of a Pendlebury v's Swan debate.

Pendlebury has the polish and footy smarts, but Swan just wills his way into the contest.

You can bet your life Crouchy would love being in the same team as Danger, won't see a hard tag for years, as when you dont sit someone on Danger he'll tear you up, a case of pick your poison for opposition teams :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with Frogger. I'd have to have a good hard think about Crouch vs Wingard.

Wingard is an amazing little player.

I may be biased, in fact I am no doubt biased, but I would take Crouch all day every day, Wingard is a great little player, but I really want to see how he goes with a guy sitting on him next year, he will definitely get more attention now and seems to me to be the sort of player who will go to water with a hard tag. Crouch I think his gamestyle wont matter if he's getting tagged or not, much like Dane Swan, will get his 30 and there wont be much you can do to stop it, I love him, I may love him more than Danger :eek:*

*slight homo

I may be biased, in fact I am no doubt biased, but I would take Crouch all day every day, Wingard is a great little player, but I really want to see how he goes with a guy sitting on him next year, he will definitely get more attention now and seems to me to be the sort of player who will go to water with a hard tag. Crouch I think his gamestyle wont matter if he's getting tagged or not, much like Dane Swan, will get his 30 and there wont be much you can do to stop it, I love him, I may love him more than Danger :eek:*

*slight homo

You've convinced me.

Been a Sturt supporter I watched a bit of Chad. His weakness is that he is a bit soft at the ball and man, but has great skills. I did laugh when the PAP boare were preclaiming him as a good inside mid possibility and even claimed he did some hard inside work this year. I watched every game of his this year and if anyone thinks he is a hard inside player they know nothing about the game. Which goes with the PAP board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Dangerfield v Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back