Oppo Camp Death Riding: North Melbourne Tasmania Kangaroo Spooners

Where will North Melbourne end up at the end of 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

North as a side have looked really off the boil lately despite looking okay early.

I'm sure a lot is happening behind the scenes
Maybe Clarko's coaching has been affected by the investigation, more than he realised ....and maybe someone had a word in his ear about it

I guess there's always the possibility there is an unrelated family issue or something going on, but it seems to me like this is almost certainly a prelude to one of two things. Either something ugly is about to come out re: the investigation, or else Clarko is looking to go on the offensive and start pushing back on the AFL. Would be very ugly either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North as a side have looked really off the boil lately despite looking okay early.

I'm sure a lot is happening behind the scenes

North had a cupcake start to the year. Eagles, Hawks and a Fremantle flushed with issues (they're starting to look like they've worked through them now).

They hit the real teams and reality smacked them in the face.

North had a cupcake start to the year. Eagles, Hawks and a Fremantle flushed with issues (they're starting to look like they've worked through them now).

They hit the real teams and reality smacked them in the face.

They should have lost those matches anyway. Five points over West Coast, and a point over Freo despite having four fewer scoring shots. And Hawthorn actually did beat them!

They should be 0-9 right now and a genuine chance to go through a season winless.

Send North to the VFL.

Let them survive, in another comp.

Maybe in a 19 team competition we can relegate the worst Victorian side to the VFL every year, thus giving us a round 18 team competition

They should.....

Sturt like guernsey - incorporates their historical colours...

Parkville Gorillas / Taipans (Melbourne Zoo theme)

Travencore Double Blues

Moonee Ponds Ednas.....

Options aplenty.....
Merge, and relocate to Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Death Riding: North Melbourne Tasmania Kangaroo Spooners

Back