Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Super-mega-ultrathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Scratch that, both are under contract. Schroeder, Murdoch and Bews are probably worth looking at though.
Murdoch's the one that stands out from that group. Relatively tall and fast - would be a good fit.

If woosha steps down and roos takes over maybe our recruiting will become Sydney like where we are not push overs at the trade table and he can squeeze out every drop of value at the trade table and draft !

If woosha steps down and roos takes over maybe our recruiting will become Sydney like where we are not push overs at the trade table and he can squeeze out every drop of value at the trade table and draft !

Woosh is not stepping down. Its a boy's club and he has the job as long as he wants regardless of performance.

^ It's awful. Pretty disappointed in my team :(

I don't think this will be very different to what most have posted, but just did a quick summary of a potential (vanilla) off-season for us.

Retire/delist/give away
Nicoski
A. Selwood
Embley
Newman

Borderline delist/give away
Dick
Hams
Morton

Trade if they want to be traded
Smith
Any others would just be guessing

Upgrade from rookie list
McGovern
Sinclair or Tunbridge

Retain on rookie list
Bennell
Sinclair or Tunbridge

In (main list) – assuming we finish 12th, Essendon not participating in first two rounds, hawks get compo pick at end of first round (picks may be slightly off)

Sinclair or Tunbridge
McGovern
pick 7
pick 25
pick 41
Pick 59

Out (main list)
Nicoski
A. Selwood
Embley
Newman
2 of Dick, Hams, Morton

In (rookie list)
2 picks

Out (rookie list)
McGovern
Sinclair or Tunbridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see any reason in upgrading Sinclair to the main list tbh, not until cox retires anyway.

I also have a feeling west coast may not pesist with tunbridge (can't see him being upgraded) , but that's just a thought I've had.

Personally I don't think hams offers much value and would rather another pick in the draft.

We traded for him but he was contracted for one year still at Melbourne. He's out of contract at the end of the year.

Hopefully gets another year.

I think he has really improved with us and looks to be getting a tad bigger. Another pre-season with us would be great for him.

Hopefully gets another year.

I think he has really improved with us and looks to be getting a tad bigger. Another pre-season with us would be great for him.

I disagree totally. Another year won't fix the inherit problems he has.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tunbridge is delisted but surely Morton deserves another year. He has been getting better and better with each game and think he will a handy depth player for the future.

We'd be better off with Tunbridge on the senior list than Morton.

I disagree totally. Another year won't fix the inherit problems he has.

We'd be better off with Tunbridge on the senior list than Morton.

No I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back