List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one know of anywhere other than Giant Roo’s YouTube to see the draftee’s highlights? He/ she hasn’t uploaded much in 3 months.

Last edited:

Luke Ball. Made even easier if he revolts or has family issues next year.

Take him with WC's 1st selection in the draft, whatever it happens to be. 1st pick is a 1st pick, even if it's in the 50's or later.

The key is ensuring that throughout the year the message that's sent out from the Kelly camp, in no uncertain terms, is that he will be playing at WC and WC only in 2020. (How Kelly and his manager choose to phrase these messages so as to not break draft tampering rules is up to them.) Let the public in on Kelly's history with Fremantle FC, specifically Lyon, to dispel any notion of sending him there as a viable option to get him home to be with family.
If our first pick is in the 50s, he won't last till then. Freo would pick him up.

How the hell is Mutimer ahead of Partington? I don't rate either of them but surely Partington is ahead of Mutimer???
You're spot on, but Mutimer is contracted and Parto isn't. FWIW I'd happily delist Mutimer and just pay out his $7m salary.

You're spot on, but Mutimer is contracted and Parto isn't. FWIW I'd happily delist Mutimer and just pay out his $7m salary.
I'd drive him to the airport and carry his shit through security.....that was such a shit draft....Partington , Mutimer and M Allen (who is also a list filling plodder)

I'd drive him to the airport and carry his shit through security.....that was such a shit draft....Partington , Mutimer and M Allen (who is also a list filling plodder)
Surely you're not referring to the 2018 East Perth best and fairests Partington and Allen? That draft also gave us premiership player Tom Cole.

Did you see much of East Perth's games this year?

Mellen is worth persevering with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep and Cole will be like Shane Bond...luckiest premiership players ever.

You've probably veered a little too much to the pessimistic bit and too far away from the optimist part.

Looking at the stats for the year Id say parto would be worth persevering with aswell

I agree but I get the feeling his card has been stamped already. One of the only players never selected in the extended squad this year, along with MacKenzie (injured), Brayshaw (late start), Karpany (also stamped) and the rookies.

Even Bayok got a gig at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back