Greenwood
Shiels
Free
Sellers
Drury

but with 2 msd picks and the LTI back on the list got to cull 2 more
2 of laz/CT/Coop

I'd keep CT out of that 3
potentially could move another one to the rookie list also instead of taking a new rookie

Ok, how long has been allotted on the program for said speech. If it's 90 minutes, oh wowsers, that's very exciting.

And do Luke and JY take turns each word.

LMac - Welcome
Jy - everybody
Lmac - I think that's two words.
Jy - oh, ok
LMac - welcome
Jy - every
Lmac - body

We're certainly a well oiled machine.
Lisa Simpson Hello GIF by The Simpsons

Ok, how long has been allotted on the program for said speech. If it's 90 minutes, oh wowsers, that's very exciting.

And do Luke and JY take turns each word.

LMac - Welcome
Jy - everybody
Lmac - I think that's two words.
Jy - oh, ok
LMac - welcome
Jy - every
Lmac - body

We're certainly a well oiled machine.
Lmac does love a long bomb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

likely ins (6)
parker - pick 40
darling - pick 58
1 of macrae/owies - future 3rd
pick 2
pick 22
rookie pick

outs (6)
TT
Greenwood
Shiels
Free
Sellers
Drury

but with 2 msd picks and the LTI back on the list got to cull 2 more
2 of laz/CT/Coop

I'd keep CT out of that 3
potentially could move another one to the rookie list also instead of taking a new rookie
Great post, thanks for that. It gets confusing.

I'd be dumbfounded if we only take two picks in one of the deepest drafts in memory.
Not sure where you got two from, but if we trade in a few, we are going to have to pay out some players. We should be taking minimum five (including River) at this draft. Other than Phillips, I don't think we have made any irresponsible re-signings yet.

I'd be dumbfounded if we only take two picks in one of the deepest drafts in memory.
I'm pretty sure we wont be, but if we get in who I think, then probably three or four players in the national draft. Two things, our de-listings and then the trade/free agency period will sort out how many picks we have at this years draft.
At the moment it is a waiting game.

I'm pretty sure we wont be, but if we get in who I think, then probably three or four players in the national draft. Two things, our de-listings and then the trade/free agency period will sort out how many picks we have at this years draft.
At the moment it is a waiting game.
We usually look to trade out after pick 25 so I'm not sure about that TTS.

Not sure where you got two from, but if we trade in a few, we are going to have to pay out some players. We should be taking minimum five (including River) at this draft. Other than Phillips, I don't think we have made any irresponsible re-signings yet.
It's what Nostra is suggesting that we only take 2 and 22 to the draft after trades.

What picks do you expect us to have post trades in

I also don’t think the draft is actually that deep compared to prior years
I'd be trying to keep 2, 22, 40 and one of 58/64. There will be a good player left at pick 40.
F3 ideally for Parker. River might get a bid (ideally rookie), if not take a small forward at 58/64.
F4 for Clarke or Konstanty rather than Owies as they'd want a 2nd rounder I think to part with Owies.
Not sure if they are trying to get futures or another 30 or 40's pick to pay for Campo twins. We'll see in trade week.
Rosas would have been a good cheaper option but he's staying at GC.
I'd try to move our F2 for a 2nd rounder, options could be GC pick 26, Freo 27 (unlikely if 1sts gone), Tigers 29 or Dogs 32 (part of Macrae deal?) with a swap of later picks to make up the difference. Easier said than done finding a trade though.
Obviously getting that F2 into the 20s or sliding back for 1st/2nd round may change things with keeping any of 40/58/64.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back