Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Drury is a potential stay but I think all of these remaining OOC are reliant on trade eon. If we split picks or manage to lure the odd player in the mix - or one that hasn't been let out of the bag yet - things will change.

he's been good in the vfl

his form warranted a spot at the time and even this year kicked another 30 goals in the vfl
Should never had played his 1st game against Geelong especially at Geelong that killed him was never the same player after that.
Maybe the NMFC should never debut any player against Geelong at Geelong in the future.
Hopefully Sellers may hang around and just play VFL?

Should never had played his 1st game against Geelong especially at Geelong that killed him was never the same player after that.
Maybe the NMFC should never debut any player against Geelong at Geelong in the future.
Hopefully Sellers may hang around and just play VFL?
He was a ssp selection.
Fair chance he was just never up to it.
Good on the club for trying.
He had earned a shot

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s always 1 or 2 that are contentious decisions but overall not surprised.
Nah there are never contentious decisions when this far down the ladder, only "why didn't you cut more". The last one to be unluckily delisted from North was Martin Pike.

Biggy …. Wtf ..
Just shows the reliability & caliber of our recruiting staff?!
Who ever saw anything in this guy & offer him a 2 year contract?! Don’t come Monday surely …
You could see this guy had no idea of what Australian rules football was from day one ?!

Accurate surely you have some sort of mail on my whipping boy , goody toe shoes , try hard arse kisser Charlie Lazzaro….
IMG_6272.gif

Last edited:
Accurate surely you have some sort of mail on my whipping boy , Charlie Lazzaro….
View attachment 2115909
I like how you see how professional and dedicated Lazz is and then write him off as a 'goody toe shoes , try hard arse kisser'. He's not really an AFL standard player, but the transformation of his positive traits (ones our squad lack) into negatives is fascinating.

I like how you see how professional and dedicated Lazz is and then write him off as a 'goody toe shoes , try hard arse kisser'. He's not really an AFL standard player, but the transformation of his positive traits (ones our squad lack) into negatives is fascinating.
IMG_4817.gif

Is the Curtis Taylor delisting a direct result of a ‘gun’ forward flanker re-signing, a similar type now committing to coming to us next year, Clarko & Co backing in younger / similar / better types in the same possie, all of the above, or something else?

Is the Curtis Taylor delisting a direct result of a ‘gun’ forward flanker re-signing, a similar type now committing to coming to us next year, Clarko & Co backing in younger / similar / better types in the same possie, all of the above, or something else?
Who tf is the gun forward flanker??
😂😭

Curtis Taylor, Taylor Garner, Kieren Harper. I’m starting to see a theme here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back