Discussion on Pick #14 - Jake Lever

Remove this Banner Ad

How old is his Mrs that she is already a teacher? Its a 4 year course to become a qualified teacher.

I think this is the first time I've ever had a sauce

Jake's partner is 24. She went to Uni with someone I know. He mentioned Lever today as he knows I'm a Crows fan and how much of a gun he is, and how he's kept an eye on him seeing as he knows his girlfriend..

so there we go...

I think this is the first time I've ever had a sauce

Jake's partner is 24. She went to Uni with someone I know. He mentioned Lever today as he knows I'm a Crows fan and how much of a gun he is, and how he's kept an eye on him seeing as he knows his girlfriend..

so there we go...
giphy.gif

9 .....9 Rising star nominations for the club since 2012 ...WOW

And people criticize our list ?

Lever right up there with Shaw :D

Tend to think the Triggy Sanctions have made our recruiting/scouting network work harder to unearth the players picked outside the first/second rounds. The results are quite good.

Of those nine I believe only Talia, Kerridge, M Crouch and Lever were picks below 30. None better than pick 13 (Talia).

Tend to think the Triggy Sanctions have made our recruiting/scouting network work harder to unearth the players picked outside the first/second rounds. The results are quite good.

Of those nine I believe only Talia, Kerridge, M Crouch and Lever were picks below 30. None better than pick 13 (Talia).

Yeah I think there's some truth to this. I also vaguely remember seeing some figures somewhere way back that looked at the the relative success or something of players against their draft number - and rounds 2 and the top part of three were surprisingly successful. Funny to remember that we got Tex with pick 75 (NSW scholarship) in 2007 and Sloaney with pick 44 in 2008.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about to post that. A year added onto his initial deal. Fantastic news

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion on Pick #14 - Jake Lever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back